Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hi all, please keep information in this thread factual to the best of your ability, we have alot of new/unsure members who will be reading these forums and we dont want any incorrect information being passed along to them.

For the offical Adultwork word on this situation please read this https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

Try to also keep any queries related to The Dailypay Service (Adultworks Finest Performers) in this thread http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=9452 so members may navigate this thread more easily.

If you are a concerned member please feel free to post below, we will help with information any way we can.

Thanks
Hi, i requested a payment late last night. Just wondering if you received it ok? Thanks x
I'm sitting tight , no doubt as aw have mentioned a UK processer for UK payments will be up and running soon , nothing else to do other than relax because I personally don't like the idea of paxum or payoneer so happy to bide my time and see what happens
im just now confused as to weather DP will be paying my pending transaction or AW xxx
(28-09-2016, 18:31)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i requested a payment late last night. Just wondering if you received it ok? Thanks x

Hi, in progress, normally its done alot quicker Smile
(28-09-2016, 19:34)laura20 Wrote: [ -> ]im just now confused as to weather DP will be paying my pending transaction or AW xxx

Hi, at this current time that particular one is being paid by AW.

Thanks
I'm presuming DP and AW work together to get your money transferred Laura , daily pay clearly know what there doing as there working around the clock and alot off lasses use them so I wouldn't worry .
Got my pending paiement paid by aw to my Payoneer account this afternoon so i am really happy ,
I still have a second pending paiement the 11 October so hopefull all will be sorted by then .
And then i will be using the DP group for my new paiement into my bank account so hopefully will get more promotion too .
Thank you x
chloe
(28-09-2016, 19:37)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-09-2016, 19:34)laura20 Wrote: [ -> ]im just now confused as to weather DP will be paying my pending transaction or AW xxx

Hi, at this current time that particular one is being paid by AW.

Thanks

Hopefully it won't be too longĀ  Heart
I am also wondering what happens to the two pending transactions. Have had one payment from DP, but there are two others for for 27th Sept and 4th October. It is really confusing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27