Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

[split]support thread
For saying that you can offer me a replacement to suck on? Mmmmm. Jury's out on that one.
(09-10-2011, 10:19)lolo Wrote: though just watch your local chemist i tried yesteray for it, got advised not to stop until the probs with my kidney has been resolved, they wouldnt even sell it to me either
I wonder if that's because it's high in nicotine or something? I remember when I was giving up I'd sometimes be chewing nicotine gum while smoking a cig so getting even more nicotine than usual, so perhaps that's what they're worried about. Anyway I wish you a speedy recovery.
My stopping smoking has not been a great success to date. I have now switched to roll-ups, I even have a little machine! I am hoping that this is such a faff, that I will soon lose the will to smoke any more!
Might have worked without the machine, but I fear even I was tempted to smoke once to get my hands on one of those little machines. I love gadgets!!!
I had to get a machine, I'm too cack handed to roll them by hand. I was rolling them on the table top and my tutor was not amused!
Have this vision of Ann trying to roll a ciggy on the table much in the same way that someone would be rolling up a swiss roll or raulade!!
I would have done it on my stockinged thigh, as per the Cuban cigar rollers, but the tobacco gets everywhere!
(07-11-2011, 19:29)SassyAnn Wrote: I would have done it on my stockinged thigh, as per the Cuban cigar rollers, but the tobacco gets everywhere!

Sounds like you need some practice. Big Grin
My imagination could so run and run with this one. Angel
Shame my time is limited. Confused
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(07-11-2011, 19:29)SassyAnn Wrote: I would have done it on my stockinged thigh, as per the Cuban cigar rollers, but the tobacco gets everywhere!

As long as it's not going into the fag that's a good thing isn't it?? Smile

I managed to get from 60 a day down to 4 and I'm now at around 2 a day. I know the triggers but can't avoid them at the moment.