Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

[split]support thread
If you are trying to lose weight, gain weight, give up smoking or anything like that come here and get support!!!

I decided I needed to stop eating like a pig last week and have just completed my first week of eating like a normal person and...

*drum roll*

I have lost... 3lbs!!!!

whoop, whoop, aren't I a good girl!

Let's hope I am able to carry on like this on tour. Fingers crossed.
thats fab kate Big Grin

well i have been dared to give up smoking today so havnt had a fag since 12:55 i would usually have had 10 smoked by now
Wow that is brilliant and I would definitely support you all the way with that, as I hate what smoking can do it people.

Well done!!!!
was going to do it at the end of sept but he says do it now, so i'll see how things go, went bought one of those plastic nicorette inhalers so dont know if that is cheating or not
No I think aids that assist are okay Lolo - but we should rule out gastric bands for the deiting - that would be cheating!
yay then
Oh no, I was just going to nip to the local DIY shop and get some strong industrial elastic bands and do it myself! Oh well, I'll just keep on eating less then.

I have to admit it is a bonus for me that you are not smoking Lolo, as I don't like it personally and it's bad enough having Ann disappear every 5 mins for a fag. I'd have been left on my own like Billy no mates while you two disappeared.
Hardly every 5 mins. You're too busy entertaining to notice.
Ohhhhhhh - i sense a fight coming on - let me dash to Tesco's and get some jelly and custard!!!!!
Jelly and icecream! I mean fruit salad, hold the cream.