Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Changes / Updates
the reps thing people were logging in whoo hadnt logged in in months to give reps to guys or girls they were friends with then log straight back out
(08-09-2011, 23:41)lolo Wrote: the reps thing people were logging in whoo hadnt logged in in months to give reps to guys or girls they were friends with then log straight back out

Hmmm the things people will do for a big number a bit weird but there is a lot or weirdness about
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Whatever turns you on!

Reps = harmless fun!

Just an ego thing - nothing to get excited/dismayed about. Like age, it's just a number!
A change I would like to see is something similar to Simple Machines Forum script

When logging into the forum you get presented with

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

This I find very useful

Sarah
I was searching the web to find out if AW was down and fell across the answer here. So yes your posts are going public.
(12-09-2011, 07:39)A Bloke Wrote: I was searching the web to find out if AW was down and fell across the answer here. So yes your posts are going public.

So will you be staying with us now that you have found us?
(12-09-2011, 07:39)A Bloke Wrote: So yes your posts are going public.

exactly means any child can read the contents especially as all the feeds are going on twitter

Good job my OH doesnt go on Twitter.

You might ask how would she recognise me?? Well, you ladies are very adept at recognising someone's style of writing for one. I know cos I got caught out by my OH trying to do a prank, purely from my style of writing!

Question - Why do we have to be public?
(12-09-2011, 10:13)lolo Wrote:
(12-09-2011, 07:39)A Bloke Wrote: So yes your posts are going public.

exactly means any child can read the contents especially as all the feeds are going on twitter

As a compromise.....
Can the twitter feed be locked to only those who follow AWF?
I can see why Admin has opened parts of the forum, it is generating more traffic. Some forums allow guests to browse so many threads per day before locking and making the person login or register. Could a similar thing be implemented here?

I forgot I was in the provider section earlier and clicked on the twitter box and after realising what I had done, I went and checked to see if it had gone on to twitter and it had, so I deleted it. I am not sure if they would have been able to see it or not by clicking on it, as being a member it may have let me in anyway.