Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Changes / Updates
Hi guys

Noticed a few updates that have tidied the appearance of the site up. All looking great.............................

....................... but one minor irritation, the part where you can change the message above the Avatar is now very short. Any chance of it being changed at all????
Hi monty69,

The current custom title word limit has been set to 30 characters, it was 25 prior to your post, not sure if the additional 5 characters is adequate for you?

The author/profile box has been positioned to the left of the forum post message to make a thread easier to read and mean a considerable reduction in scrolling, however the long custom titles were causing style issues so have had to limit them as a temporary measure, but will resolve the issue to allow longer custom titles in the near future.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks for that Admin, I will wait with interest.
Does everyone realise that some of the forums are now viewable by non-members?
Anyone who has an avatar that reveals more of them than they want to be seen in public might be well advised to change the profile picture.

yeah as i got recognised also if u dont want something u have posted going public then dont post
(07-09-2011, 16:05)MrSmith767 Wrote: Does everyone realise that some of the forums are now viewable by non-members?
Anyone who has an avatar that reveals more of them than they want to be seen in public might be well advised to change the profile picture.

<<<<<----------------------------------- Not had that problem yet

Sarah
I can understand Sarah!

I have noticed the thanks and reputation boxes have gone is that because of abuse or just a way of tidying it up I thought it was a fun thing to have showing but its not really important but it did show other members agreeing with you without them having to actually post it
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(07-09-2011, 16:42)wife4rent Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 16:05)MrSmith767 Wrote: Does everyone realise that some of the forums are now viewable by non-members?

<<<<<----------------------------------- Not had that problem yet

Sarah

You mean thats not you in that pic Sarah, dam I was so looking forward to meeting you some day

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(08-09-2011, 07:05)Freddo Wrote: I have noticed the thanks and reputation boxes have gone is that because of abuse or just a way of tidying it up I thought it was a fun thing to have showing but its not really important but it did show other members agreeing with you without them having to actually post it

I am not a fan of forums that do reps to be perfectly honest.
The thanks thing is ok though.
I also prefer that all members of forums to be equals.......apart form mods/admin that is Wink

Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359