Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(01-11-2011, 09:05)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 08:34)Freddo Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 10:29)DivineMissG Wrote:
(30-10-2011, 23:36)Freddo Wrote: Stop stop now

oh shit to late

haha see if that happened 30 mins in instead of 5 because we've had a drink and a chat... you'd be happier, right?

To right young lady, i like a lot of fun before hand, I love to explore so it very rarely happens as i spend a lot of time caressing and kissing the lady

In saying that i tried something over the last week that worked not really a clever thing to do but I wanted to try I stopped doing something and yesterday went to visit a lady and did something I have not done in a good few years I was mega Horny and kept going more than once

For those that know me its a a major achievement

Gia is not suggesting 25 mins of oral before you cum, but 25 mins of chatting over a cuppa.

I rarely do this. I do offer a drink, especially with a 2 hour plus booking, I will start it in the lounge or if someone looks terrified, but generally I like to go straight through to the bedroom and have a cuddle. A cuddle naturally leads to a kiss and a kiss leads to what you really want. I like to spend the time kissking, cuddling, having ME stimulated (that's a good way of delaying things) and a bit of teasing with the tongue.

There are loads of things you can do prior to cumming that can be physical.

Okay, a drink and a chat, and a cuddle and a kiss, some flirting and caressing etc...

Sorry peoples I should have been more specific... Sounds like I'm ripping off my darling clients... I'm not! Really, I'm not!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by DivineMissG - 01-11-2011, 13:20
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:23
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:46
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 22-11-2011, 12:08
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 29-11-2011, 02:32