Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(02-11-2011, 08:32)Freddo Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 09:07)DivineMissG Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 08:34)Freddo Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 10:29)DivineMissG Wrote:
(30-10-2011, 23:36)Freddo Wrote: Stop stop now

oh shit to late

haha see if that happened 30 mins in instead of 5 because we've had a drink and a chat... you'd be happier, right?

To right young lady, i like a lot of fun before hand, I love to explore so it very rarely happens as i spend a lot of time caressing and kissing the lady

In saying that i tried something over the last week that worked not really a clever thing to do but I wanted to try I stopped doing something and yesterday went to visit a lady and did something I have not done in a good few years I was mega Horny and kept going more than once

For those that know me its a a major achievement

Atta Boy!!!

Um, congratulations?? Hehe is that appropriate?!

Three cheers for Freddo's stamina, hip hip, hooorrray!

I am sorry Gia it might of sounded as if I was being a bit big headed but I was not
It is just the sanity tablets I take take a lot of feeling away from my lower regions so i have seen ladies and not been able to come at all wanted to but there was nothing there at all in fact one lady spent a long time on me and i still could not manage to come my self.
I stay hard but it has no real feeling

It really has nothing to do with stamina and i probably opened up in totally the wrong place in the most inappropriate way but it was something really big for me and it really mean't something.

I had to stop taking the stuff for over a week to get this to happen
I will have to go back to them do not want to but I think reality will creep in
Sanity tablets - pass them around would you Freddo?
Mind you Freddo, it's absolutely right you shouldn't play around with your meds especially if they are for psychosis. See your doctor and tell her you've come off them for a while and the side effects wore off.... but any changes need to be monitored or your original problem may recur.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by SassyAnn - 04-11-2011, 05:47
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:23
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 02-11-2011, 20:46
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 22-11-2011, 12:08
RE: Can I come as many times as I like in the hour? - by davidseven - 29-11-2011, 02:32