Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more then one finest workers daily pay group
Hi,

ive just looked on AW in the groups section and seen 2 groups called adultwork finest performers (daily pay)
one with a full stop and one without
one with 495 member and one with 241
I'm not on either despite being a member
when I click on the link on my profile I belong to adultworkfinestperformers (daily pay) with no spaces and around 100 members

the group I am in is not featured and I cant even find it on the groups tab!

are we all part of the same group just sperated on AW and if so why is the one I'm in not featured?

Many Thanks
Hi, AW group limit is 500, after that we have to create others and each time it hits the 500 limit we have to create another one, but other sections have different purposes also, eg the hidden groups which dont show on AW as some members like to have no group name showing, then theres the section for brand new members before they get sent to another larger group with the long term members.

All back end stuff really but you'll be moved to one that gets advertised on these forums and be featured.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Mia_Starlight
(18-10-2016, 21:18)admin Wrote: Hi, AW group limit is 500, after that we have to create others and each time it hits the 500 limit we have to create another one, but other sections have different purposes also, eg the hidden groups which dont show on AW as some members like to have no group name showing, then theres the section for brand new members before they get sent to another larger group with the long term members.

All back end stuff really but you'll be moved to one that gets advertised on these forums and be featured.

Thanks

I thought that might be the case, thank you for clarifying it Wink
p.s glad to see your still alive and with us and not sectioned with stress Wink
I think there are 3 of them as i couldn't find myself either.All 3 wont be featured at same time though so bit harder to find.......x
Hi, I believe there is currently around 8-10 groups in our system at the moment. Only 1 on the homepage at a time yes, changes when one group runs out of credits then moves onto the next, with the forums there is 2 groups advertised daily here.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,351 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,108 25-08-2018, 19:15
  Daily Pay/Adult Work Finest Madame X 5 8,729 24-09-2017, 12:49
Last Post: Madame X
  Advice on good daily pay group to join? English-Emily 3 6,961 11-01-2017, 00:48
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Can I start a group if im already an aw member and daily pay?? indiannaxrose 2 7,177 24-03-2013, 18:30