Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Pay/Adult Work Finest
Please help!
I'm fairly new to this and I'm wanting daily pay (as in, to be paid daily)
What's the catch?!
Reading between the lines, joining a group such as Adult Works Finest seems to be the way forward..
However, there are a few groups on AW with the same name - albeit with a space or a fullstop..
Which one? or is it all a scam and I should just stick to being paid weekly/fornightly as normal?
Thanks so much in advance for any assistance
x Undecided
There's no catch in the group I'm in which is run by the people who run this forum (Adultworks finest performers). They are a VAT registered company, so you'll be paid more than AW pay out if you haven't been able to provide AW with VAT registrations.It's a great solution for if you like to be given daily motivation. Knowing I'll be paid the next day gives me way more incentive to work longer and harder than when I used to know I would be paid in a couple of weeks! Game changer Smile

It's definately not a scam, and if you sign up using the link below, you can even get a £50 sign up bonus Smile

http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • Madame X
Thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated..
Given that this post has had a lot of views but only one reply, I am hesitant and still a bit wary..
Can anyone else give me assurance?
And why are there 3 groups on Adult Work  (Adultworks finest performers) whose titles are slightly different?
Why would I be given £50? What is in it for the group I join?
I don't mean to cause any offence here by the way - just been going round in circles reading up on this for months (or trying to) 
I can now work 5 days a week and don't like waiting for my earnings! Things to buy.... Confused
I clicked on the link - My AW username and password is needed?
I am told never to give this out by AW?
(24-09-2017, 10:02)MistressnotaMinger Wrote: I clicked on the link - My AW username and password is needed?
I am told never to give this out by AW?

Hey, you do need to provide your log in details to join any group, otherwise group managers would be able to add you without your permission.

AWs finest have several different groups all as part of the same company, and I believe which one you are placed in depends on how frequently you wish to be paid.

As far as I am aware they are not a scam as they do not take a huge percentage from your earnings, taking their commission only from the VAT saving which they make with their tax details, plus they release models' profiles when requested to.

However if you wish to receive your payments every day you may wish to shop around for a group, as AWs finest do not offer any extra pay % on daily transfers, only for weekly or on-request, whereas there are groups who will pay you more on daily transfers too! Smile

There is a helpful thread on the forum "list of known scam groups" listing some of the main groups which should be avoided at all costs. Best of luck xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • Madame X
Really helpful - thanks Beautiful Bad Girl and Hailey Taboo x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adult work account deactivated? IsobelAxx 4 8,959 19-04-2019, 09:46
Last Post: admin
  Unable to read emails on Adult work blue-satin 4 7,500 14-11-2017, 20:16
Last Post: admin
  Adult Work profile not appearing on 'search members' MistressPennyBrooks 6 10,927 27-07-2017, 13:38
Last Post: Likes-Big-Girls
  contacting adult work FelicityTW 3 5,979 21-06-2017, 01:36
Last Post: FelicityTW
  Can't log back into my adult work profile KellyMarina 0 3,173 10-01-2017, 12:45
Last Post: KellyMarina