Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on good daily pay group to join?
I am currently stuck in Less Talk Daily Pay group - DAILY PAY. Even though my balance is on 0 and my last processed credits clear into their account on 24th January, they are not letting me leave until 7th Feb. So this will be 6 weeks before I can next get paid as I will only be able to transfer my credits on the 7th Feb and then wait another two weeks. Seems so ridiculous, I feel like they are using their position to manipulate me into staying [Image: sad.gif] I am only leaving because they kept messing up my pay or missing payments and now I feel trapped and I was never told I had to pay an extra 2% to be with them. I would really appreciate any advice if there's anything I can do and whether all daily pay groups are the same.. feeling really disheartened about it all. Is anybody in a good group they could recommend?
(10-01-2017, 09:56)English-Emily Wrote: I am currently stuck in Less Talk Daily Pay group - DAILY PAY. Even though my balance is on 0 and my last processed credits clear into their account on 24th January, they are not letting me leave until 7th Feb. So this will be 6 weeks before I can next get paid as I will only be able to transfer my credits on the 7th Feb and then wait another two weeks. Seems so ridiculous, I feel like they are using their position to manipulate me into staying [Image: sad.gif] I am only leaving because they kept messing up my pay or missing payments and now I feel trapped and I was never told I had to pay an extra 2% to be with them. I would really appreciate any advice if there's anything I can do and whether all daily pay groups are the same.. feeling really disheartened about it all. Is anybody in a good group they could recommend?

Hi Emily,

It is obvious that any Daily Pay group is a business. And every business has operating costs and needs to make a profit so they need to charge fees. But that is perfectly acceptable as we get a service and services need to be paid for.
Getting paid daily is a great deal so we should pay for that deal. In comparison, in my other job I wait 90 days for payment with no guarantees!!

Remember that when you join a group you are effectively handing over ownership of your profile to the Group Manager.
So, if you do intend to join a group, then make sure it's an established group, with credibility and a track record.
Do you know who actually owns your "Less Talk - DailyPay"? I expect not!!!
In comparison I know who owns my group, they have an excellent track record, a real bricks and mortar office, and are directors of other companies in non adult sectors.... All very re-assuring for me and the other members.

Also if something looks too good to be true....it usually is!!
I'm not a chartered accountant, but I question the deals currently offered to your group including the incredible "£10K reward " and free money for joining... There's no such thing as a free lunch!!!

I'm with Adultwork's Finest Performers - Daily Pay.... and I have always found them to be excellent, very straight forward and I know that they do release profiles as quickly as is possible when requested. They are the longest established group, have been running a service for over ten years, and I believe are the biggest in the world.

They have experienced delays and comms issues since 2nd Jan. However, I believe this is entirely due to their director being on holiday and I envisage things to return to normal very soon. So if you do contact them it's probably best to wait for a week or so. What I can say about the group is that they have built up a very good track record over the ten year period.

Good luck with getting your profile back and be very careful about joining a fledgling group. If you do decide to join a group, go for an established one. x
Thank you so much for your help. Yes I contacted your group without any response so have been disheartened. I think it will probably be better to fly solo again as the group I'm in have been so unprofessional. Also felt the same about the 10k giveaway.. that's when I decided to leave..Lesson learnt hey!
I am with Adultworksfinest also and am very happy with them.I am pay on request and find that suits me best.I requested payout on 9/01 and received my funds later that day so very efficient...........x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,099 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  more then one finest workers daily pay group Mia_Starlight 4 8,207 18-10-2016, 23:47
  Can I start a group if im already an aw member and daily pay?? indiannaxrose 2 7,169 24-03-2013, 18:30
  how do i join a group Emily18teeh 8 18,993 23-01-2013, 00:18
Last Post: Aubree_Roberts