Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPN and connection issues for direct cam (ADMIN HELP PLEASE)
Answer is also in the very first post here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917 (the thread you posted in)
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • moongoddess
Thankyou for your advice

I did read your messages which I appreciate and I have managed to send the message as submitted feedback, however prior to attempting this a 3rd time, that was not an option on the box that opens in a separate window- hence why I still could not contact them. Originally it went to a screen asking me to close the window as opposed to clicking submit anyway so I had assumed this had changed since the last time I had to contact them.

I understand that I would not be the criminal, however it was irrelevant and demonstrated you had assumed I was ignorant to this fact. And, from what my understanding is, given I pick from a list of places to access the VPN from ( I choose Berkshire) when looking through the T&C's of the website I use, it was a more secure and responsible method of trying to achieve what I set out to do.

As I have stated, I appreciate your responses as you don't have to reply to my thread, however you were quick to list what was correct about what you had said and a clear absence of listing the quotes which didn't serve you or back up where you were right were evident.

I was ultimately stating that giving me a lesson on how VPN's work was not requested by me nor did it help in finding alternative methods of contacting the right person.

Please be mindful that the current situation is stressful for us all- regardless of which side of the fence you are sat on so mentioning something as simple as criminal activity may or may not add to this stress.
Please stop trying to patronize me by suggesting I haven't read things properly. I have not accused you of not doing your job properly. It was not as simple as clicking a button as I have explained.

I appreciate your help. I am not some idiot whining about what is not going right for me, rather trying to proactively seek out an intelligent person such as yourself who has more knowledge.

Have a good day.
Hi, I checked your IP history.

You have:

Yesterday 19:25 78.129.233.74 (many times)

https://cleantalk.org/blacklists/78.129.233.74

You also have:

Sunday 13:25 109.169.56.124 (many times)

Which is the USA (logging into a UK account from the US will give red flags)

I am sure if I checked back over all the IPs I would find many more anomalies.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thankyou for checking this for me. I will bear this in mind for future x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Major cam connection issues hestiakane 20 6,160 16-09-2022, 12:36
Last Post: country-gal1984
  direct cam issues MsMessy 2 5,517 11-05-2017, 10:00
Last Post: JoiBleu
Sad DIRECT CAM ISSUES! HORNYINDIANPREEYA 1 4,016 11-03-2017, 21:47
Last Post: Gone