Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPN and connection issues for direct cam (ADMIN HELP PLEASE)
Photo 
Please can you help adultwork/admin?

I live in a large house share where wifi is included in what I pay, however there is an block on over 18 sites as a standard setting which only the landlord can change so it is not an option for me to edit this.

To use any adult site including this forum, adultwork.com and justcamit I have to use my virtual private network to overide the age block on the free wifi.  I have been using the VPN to webcam from adultwork on direct cam and generally have no issues aside from the odd time where it would appear it triggers a bot or something similar and dissalows me to log onto just cam it.

I cannot use just cam it or the lite version without my VPN being turned on and when I get a 'VPN is not allowed' message on justcam it, as has happened today, I also cannot use either without the VPN. ( I hope that makes sense - to clarify when there is a block put on my cam it programme I cannot log on with or without my VPN) so please could someone make a note on my account to change this as it has happened before and been changed via my aimless attempts to contact the help centre and webmaster ( no idea which helped me in the end )

A while back I had been locked out of my profile and had to prove I was from the uk, despite always having been verified and had to do the english newspaper and re upload my passport and driving license and never got an answer as to why this was needed as I only log on from the Uk anyway even with my VPN.

Under the current situation where money has been hard to access, this is an added stress would rather not have to deal with as it means I would have to go to other webcam sites which I would rather not do as I prefer using adultwork and have built up a good customer base with great repeat business.

Please can you advise as simply not using my VPN is not an option.  The sole purpose of it is to override the wifi in my house.  I used to have my own internet connection but it is more cost effective to pay for a VPN tthan a separate internet provider when there is no need to.

Please can this be made an exception for me (as it has been before) as I am not trying to mask my identity or hide anything of where I log on from, it is simply circumstance and I do not get any notification as to why this is suddenly a problem, yet is fine to use for months - as I mentioned it would appear that there is some auto mated bot triggered on justcam it from time to time and I have no power over how to change this.

please help  as it is one thing to work and not be able to access money (which i am aware is out of everyone's control due to the pacnet and chexx issue) but to not even be able to effectively go to work is really frustrating and saddening in truth.

I just want to use justcamit as normal.  Please can you rectify this.
Just an addition:

My message will not send via the help centre as VPN's are listed as a no go based on trying to conceal identity as well as logging on from countries you are not from - both of which do not apply to me- however, it flags my attempt to send a message as something already listed.

Please help ;(
Just an addition:

My message will not send via the help centre as VPN's are listed as a no go based on trying to conceal identity as well as logging on from countries you are not from - both of which do not apply to me- however, it flags my attempt to send a message as something already listed.

Please help ;(
Hi, click the button "submit anyway" down the bottom right.

About logging in from countries you are not from, this is what a vpn does. You basically bounce your connection of another IP in a random country, eg Russia for instance, then your connection is basically telling AW you are logging in from Russia.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thankyou for your response x

When I hit response it comes up in red writing that it my message has not been sent.

I log on from Berkshire which is in the uk and I am in Manchester in the UK so I have no idea why russia comes in to it??

Is there another way to contact adultwork directly?

(30-09-2016, 09:49)admin Wrote: Hi, click the button "submit anyway" down the bottom right.

About logging in from countries you are not from, this is what a vpn does. You basically bounce your connection of another IP in a random country, eg Russia for instance, then your connection is basically telling AW you are logging in from Russia.

Thanks
Hi:

Q: When I hit response it comes up in red writing that it my message has not been sent.  

A: Hit the button on the bottom right that says "submit anyway".

Q: I log on from Berkshire which is in the uk and I am in Manchester in the UK so I have no idea why russia comes in to it??

A: Hi, a normal member connection would be "Home - AW" but yours will be "Home - VPN - AW" but whos to say where that VPN is actually located? It could be Russia for instance. VPN gets around your landlords block because it isnt your computer connection to AW, its the VPN doing it. When using a VPN you never actually connect to AW, some random computer (which may be monitored by criminals, be careful, criminals hand out free vpn so they can spy) connects to the site instead.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Whilst I appreciate your concern, that does not help me with a way of contacting someone about it.
Implying there is some criminal activity linked to me when I pay for a legal VPN via this website is unreasonable:

https://www.expressvpn.com/

If that has always been the concern of VPN use why then has adultwork dealt with a query before via the helpcentre or otherwise and allowed me to continue using it.

I pay for a professional service with my VPN, not randomly pay someone I do not know irresponsibly as I am a legal, self employed, professional person simply wanting to use the services of adultwork via decent methods.

To reiterate my previous query, is there anyway I can access adultwork or the right person to help me deal with this.

Even if I go with another internet service provider it will take some time to sort out and so I am simply enquiring for a reasonable answer as to if it is not an option, why has it been when flagged in the past and what reasons for now dissalowing it if applicable.

Please do not try to scaremonger me or patronise as it is a reasonable enquiry and it is not helpful to suggest I have not researched my methods before opting to use a VPN in the first place or have no idea that 'criminals' use them for selfish, illegal reasons.

Ultimately, I have legitimate reasons for using one.
Hi, I think you may of mis-read my message?

"When using a VPN you never actually connect to AW, some random computer" = always correct, even if paid for.

"which may be monitored by criminals, be careful, criminals hand out free vpn so they can spy" = they would be the criminals, not you. (this is also here to help newbies who may see this thread and use a free provider of vpn), you may of researched, but did they?)

"that does not help me with a way of contacting someone about it." = it does, when the help centre says message not submitted as a help article may have the answer, you click "submit anyway", this is may third time typing that now.

I will let AW help you though now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
For "To reiterate my previous query, is there anyway I can access adultwork or the right person to help me deal with this."

Yes, re-read all my posts, every post in this thread by me gave the answer.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
"
Q: When I hit response it comes up in red writing that it my message has not been sent.

A: Hit the button on the bottom right that says "submit anyway"."

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Major cam connection issues hestiakane 20 6,135 16-09-2022, 12:36
Last Post: country-gal1984
  direct cam issues MsMessy 2 5,512 11-05-2017, 10:00
Last Post: JoiBleu
Sad DIRECT CAM ISSUES! HORNYINDIANPREEYA 1 4,016 11-03-2017, 21:47
Last Post: Gone
  direct cam issues soniacd 3 7,897 15-07-2015, 02:20