Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 22:47)Helena_Bentley Wrote: MP, not sure who you have me confused with but I am sure as fuck not one of your wee subs so don't speak to me like one. Funny, I remember your old profile when you were with DP and were half pleasant, clearly this whole domme persona has made you a wee bit bitchy but sure what do I know, I've me head so far up Colin I can hardly process a rational thought for myself...

I asked if she was new because if it was a new application, it may have been taking a while to process, nothing to do with anyone getting paid sooner than anyone else. That was why I asked how long... Are we done here now? Am I free to go now I have explained myself to you? Or shall I stay and we can have a little bitch fest based on whatever reason it is you have to be catty unpleasant with me.

I don't spend as much time on here as others so not don't with how to quote etc on here but you did or didn't say this then??

'I will never ever understand the selfishness of women who use a service and then get pissy when other women use it too, blows my mind how self serving some people are.'

Darling, I speak to my subs with more respect than with a forum bitch like you. Who are you again?

I was with DP many years ago for a while but the 6% extra they took from my income for me I felt didn't cover what I saw was worth it for that for the 'advertising' and I was able to manage my finances fine without being paid daily (which I had many mistakes with and after being spoken to unprofesionally by the group manager, to which I have proof of, I left)
On this forum, i like others have the right to talk about my experience with them as you do spouting off at how great they are, though for this post DP isn't the only option and they have made many false claims about Payoneer etc.

Reading your previous posts you have done nothing but go on and on like you are the Queen of DP. Not everyone wants to use that service and has the right to say why. They even gave out false info about c4s today in regards to uk bank transfers and now are running out of money in the pot to pay everyone. I came on this forum for advice on payoneer etc and the other methods to use whilst the issues with AW has been fixed and yet I have just come accros silly girls like you, actually only you. Stick your DP up your ass. Was going to be polite but you started it darling. 
What is the point of getting DP when you dont even earn daily anyway? Findom though arent you?
Enjoy the tastes of DP's ass then, and your own too by the sound of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by MissPetite - 03-10-2016, 00:16

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,696 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,812 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,385 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,457 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots