Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues.
Good evening all, I've said the same in the Private area but thought best to post here as well for any customers / girls that also have evidence.
I'm currently putting together an email to AW complete with evidence from clients and service providers for any error messages / screen grabs of any issues they're having trying to contact any of the providers on site.
If you have any screen shots / details can you  PM them to me on here or DM them to me on twitter (link in signature)
Hopefully with the bigger response / backup of evidence the higher and quicker chance we have to get the current issues resolved sooner rather than later.

Thanks.
Any news if AW is working again? I'm left my laptop on all night and had 0 calls ?Xx
(16-07-2017, 09:57)Teen_elly Wrote: Any news if AW is working again? I'm left my laptop on all night and had 0 calls ?Xx

It's not fixed yet, at 9.49 AM this morning 249 girls online, ZERO in group. :o
They've replied saying they are having connection issues & technicians are investigating as a matter of urgency.

xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnnabelleCollins for this post:
  • Angel
(16-07-2017, 10:01)AnnabelleCollins Wrote:
(16-07-2017, 09:57)Teen_elly Wrote: Any news if AW is working again? I'm left my laptop on all night and had 0 calls ?Xx

It's not fixed yet, at 9.49 AM this morning 249 girls online, ZERO in group. :o
They've replied saying they are having connection issues & technicians are investigating as a matter of urgency.

xx

Bloodyhell I hope it's fixed soon. I owe my mum £55 ?Xx
Looks like this could take a while x
Better they take the time and resolve it hundred percent than patch it up but appreciate they have updated Twitter so we are not left in the dark.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • Teen_elly
please help guys ... people have said they have tipped and lost there credits ..... and having ago at me about it . do you think its best to just stay off the site until its fixed
I would, I'm not going back on till I know it's back to normal again! I'm gutted because Sunday's are the big money makers for me x
I'm having issues but I'm directing clients to book Skype. So I'm still earning. Stay positive ladies - it will be sorted - and get around the issues rather than stopping at the obstacle ;-)
Are the Skype sessions coming through? yesterday wouldn't allow clients to put it through apart from phone chat bookings not even direct chat .

Thanks Crystal .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct cam issues - GOOGLE CHROME AnnabelleCollins 0 4,371 26-09-2017, 12:01
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins
  cam issues Tara25 2 5,675 24-09-2017, 19:04
Last Post: BeautifulBADGirl
  Playing rental videos - Issues ripstern 1 4,963 07-07-2017, 18:40
Last Post: admin
  Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) admin 266 409,894 03-10-2016, 11:07
Last Post: admin
  Tour listing issues Catriona 1 4,006 25-09-2016, 09:39
Last Post: sarahxxx