Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
If daily pay run out of money, a lot of these ladies who do live hand to mouth (I am not saying that it's their fault AT ALL) will be in an even worse situation. Do they wait for AW to sort out a processor and hope daily pay can give them their money soon. Or do they they leave daily pay and wait yet another 2 weeks. It's not the best situation to be in is it? It's worse! In fact I don't think they'd be able to leave daily pay because there would be pending transactions, so they're stuck without alternative payment methods.

I have put it forward to everyone that because of how precarious this situation is that maybe joining daily pay isn't a good thing, that Colin jumped the gun a bit signing everyone up and that gambling with everyone's money was a bit of a stupid thing to. I have got nothing but negativity for this but I would rather make people aware than sit quiet.

My genuine advice for anyone is to NOT join daily pay, get a payoneer card and get hold of your money. What a monster I am for even attempting to try and offer alternatives.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to del2 for this post:
  • MissLouiseKay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by del2 - 02-10-2016, 19:23

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,696 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,816 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,385 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,457 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots