Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
To those who said they think DP have done an awful thing by taking on new girls and not just ensuring the pay to current members... I think that's wildly cruel. These women who needed funds ASAP have children to feed, bills to pay... It is incredibly selfish to essentially say "f*ck em, their problem" which is sort of what Del is suggesting. That DP should have turned a blind eye and let them be totally screwed. I am on DP and personally, although it will be a ball ache if/when DP runs out of funds to pay us, at least more women were helped for a longer period of time. We just have to ride out the storm.

The nasty comments essentially making fun of the women who don't have thousands in savings or a huge buffer for emergencies, well it shows what a bubble you live in. Not everyone can manage that, not all of us go on TV to flout ourselves or tweet 4000 times and day or post pictures of our tits. Some of us have lives away from these computer screens that mean we have to be relatively low key and modest. And although I do well enough from it, I will never be making £10k a month, like most of the ladies here I make the most of what I can do within reason, without rocking the boat which is my vanilla life.

So much for the girls helping and supporting each other, eh? And so what if a bi-product of that is the fact DP may eventually benefit down the line from all the extra custom? Would you prefer him working round the clock for minimum wage, would that make your pious and self important stance more justified? Would you support his actions then? No of course not, you'd still find something to whinge about. 

As for the comment I read earlier about getting your popcorn, seems a lot to me like you are just enjoying and fuelling the upset. Clearly no empathy to the situation. As long as you are OK f*ck everyone else, right? You just sit where you are and make nasty comments sure, it's very helpful.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • country-gal, CurvyBlondeOnCam, English-Caroline, lara, Lisadavelatte, lucyloo
All I was asking was how DP were getting the funds so I could make a decision as to whether I would use the services. DP were not transparent did not make it clear the risks and I think that's wrong. That's all I'm saying and I stand by that. I asked countless times, I wasn't rude. I was merely looking out for my best interests and also making sure other girls understood that Payoneer accepts payments. I have had no problems being paid since this issue.

I do believe that daily pay should have focused on who was already signed up so they could help those girls for longer, instead of completely over stretching themselves and running out of money after a week so everyone in the group is now suffering. I know if I had joined and I saw that other girls had full complete access to their money anyway I wouldn't be happy at all.

I for one made no comment on other girls finances, we all have a story so that's none of my business but there is something to be said for having a safety net behind you at all times.

and just to add someone mentioned that "Colin is a business man" etc.....well fine but I reserve the right to call it out for being immoral and opportunistic. It's also a gamble with money that isn't his.
Couldn't of put it any better Helena, spot on !
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CurvyBlondeOnCam for this post:
  • Gone, lara
Del2, I genuinely struggle to believe that you have any empathetic nor humanistic grasp on the situation outside of your own view point, which is at best, irrelevant. And I don't say that out of spite,or nastiness, I say it because not only are you not a DP member, you aren't one of the girls he helped, aren't offering any other solution, and seem to be posting solely to either make admin feel bad, current DP members annoyed that he helped other girls (attempting to start some sort of backlash, I presume?) or inadvertently making the new girls to DP feel ashamed or guilty for joining. What use is that?

Never in my life have I seen grown women take such advantage as to use the platform to air their views, when their views are entirely pointless or inflammatory.

" I know if I had joined and I saw that other girls had full complete access to their money anyway I wouldn't be happy at all." Is what you said.

Well you aren't a DP member.

I on the other hand, am. And I say, I am glad fellow women were helped in their time of need. Your comment says more about your personality than you would like to know. To suggest you wouldn't be happy other women were in receipt of help at (god forbid) an inconvenience to yourself, really shows yourself up.

Unless you are going to write a detailed point by point info-sheet about what girls can be doing to access their funds other than joining dailypay, I would urge you to have a think before you continue on with your little crusade. Of course one is entitled to their voice, and it's all very tally-ho saying you refused to be silenced... but when what you have to say is so entirely pointless, I would say the silence would be welcomed by most of us, if you don't mind.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • English-Caroline, Ms Dee
(02-10-2016, 18:12)del2 Wrote: All I was asking was how DP  were getting the funds so I could make a decision as to whether I would use the services. DP were not transparent did not make it clear the risks and I think that's wrong. That's all I'm saying and I stand by that. I asked countless times, I wasn't rude. I was merely looking out for my best interests and also making sure other girls understood that Payoneer accepts payments. I have had no problems being paid since this issue.

I do believe that daily pay should have focused on who was already signed up so they could help those girls for longer, instead of completely over stretching themselves and running out of money after a week so everyone in the group is now suffering. I know if I had joined and I saw that other girls had full complete access to their money anyway I wouldn't be happy at all.

I for one made no comment on other girls finances, we all have a story so that's none of my business but there is something to be said for having a safety net behind you at all times.

and just to add someone mentioned that "Colin is a business man" etc.....well fine but I reserve the right to call it out for being immoral and opportunistic. It's also a gamble with money that isn't his.
And society calls it immoral and opportunistic what we do too as I have said he is not taking advantage of anybody, we are all grown ups and can make up our own minds as to whether or not it is opportunistic for us to sign up to DP which it is and for those who have signed up during this crisis period, Colin has stated that they can use his services temporarily until AW has sorted it all out. 

As for him taking advantage... What about the 30% that AW takes from us above everything else... to me that is opportunistic as they know they are the fore runners in this industry and we industry workers know they have us by the balls.   

As for where DP's money comes from that is none of our business as long as we get paid at the end of the day that is owed to us minus AW's 30% and the meagre 3.5% he takes from me with every time I choose a cash out, I really couldnt give a hoot about where he gets his money.  I do not feel ripped off and I doubt the thousands of industry workers who do belong too AWF DP dont either.  And how can you say the money is not his, it has to be for him to pay us while he waits for AW to pay him.  

Move on you are starting to sound like a stuck record.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam, English-Caroline, Gone, Kitty_sinn
(02-10-2016, 18:17)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Couldn't of put it any better Helena, spot on !

Heart  Sure you come and sit by me and we will just wait patiently together until some of these women grow the maturity to see helping others isn't a bad thing!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam
Hiya, made a request yesterday morning but had no funds in since, would it be tomorrow now? ( completely understand there are delays atm )

Thanks Smile

P.s to weigh on on the whole debate... I think what DP have done is admirable. 

People on AW have familys to feed and bills to pay, imagine it was you struggling and panicking how you were going to get your money now.. 

DP have not only stepped in,, they have stepped up!! to offer a service that no other site is offering at the moment.. payment to your UK bank.. ! 

Yes it might cause some delays, but ultimately its a win win. Win for the people who desperately need the money, and win for the company for getting more business. 

I have been with DP for a while now and i am extremely happy with the service i recieve from them. If i have ever had an issue, or wanted a more in depth explanation of how it works as many people seem to be asking,,,they have responded quickly, politely and any query has been resolved quickly, 100% of the time

So in general.. a big thanks! Heart Exclamation Blush Heart
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Kitty_sinn for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam, English-Caroline
So erm, where exactly did you get the idea from that eventually DP wont be able to pay us?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam
(02-10-2016, 18:24)Helena_Bentley Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 18:17)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Couldn't of put it any better Helena, spot on !

Heart  Sure you come and sit by me and we will just wait patiently together until some of these women grow the maturity to see helping others isn't a bad thing!

Shall we get a big box of popcorn each and wait . to see if it ever happens? 

There is always the usual suspects lurking about ready to jump in and get all catty about DP.

❤️❤️❤️???❤️❤️❤️
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CurvyBlondeOnCam for this post:
  • English-Caroline, Ms Dee
(02-10-2016, 18:33)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 18:24)Helena_Bentley Wrote:

Shall we get a big box of popcorn each and wait . to see if it ever happens? 

There is always the usual suspects lurking about ready to jump in and get all catty about DP.

❤️❤️❤️???❤️❤️❤️

Oh yeah, same faces spewing the same shite. I just think at a time when the girls should be supporting each other and patting admin on the back, it's pretty embarrassing that the same old few still feel the need to be antagonising it all. No shame in them whatsoever lol. 

OK you bring popcorn, but bring the cheapest you can find in ALDI because according to those girls we are all going to be broke and homeless in a few days so better to be safe haha x
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam, English-Caroline, lara, Ms Dee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,696 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,840 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,386 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,458 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots