Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
To those who said they think DP have done an awful thing by taking on new girls and not just ensuring the pay to current members... I think that's wildly cruel. These women who needed funds ASAP have children to feed, bills to pay... It is incredibly selfish to essentially say "f*ck em, their problem" which is sort of what Del is suggesting. That DP should have turned a blind eye and let them be totally screwed. I am on DP and personally, although it will be a ball ache if/when DP runs out of funds to pay us, at least more women were helped for a longer period of time. We just have to ride out the storm.

The nasty comments essentially making fun of the women who don't have thousands in savings or a huge buffer for emergencies, well it shows what a bubble you live in. Not everyone can manage that, not all of us go on TV to flout ourselves or tweet 4000 times and day or post pictures of our tits. Some of us have lives away from these computer screens that mean we have to be relatively low key and modest. And although I do well enough from it, I will never be making £10k a month, like most of the ladies here I make the most of what I can do within reason, without rocking the boat which is my vanilla life.

So much for the girls helping and supporting each other, eh? And so what if a bi-product of that is the fact DP may eventually benefit down the line from all the extra custom? Would you prefer him working round the clock for minimum wage, would that make your pious and self important stance more justified? Would you support his actions then? No of course not, you'd still find something to whinge about. 

As for the comment I read earlier about getting your popcorn, seems a lot to me like you are just enjoying and fuelling the upset. Clearly no empathy to the situation. As long as you are OK f*ck everyone else, right? You just sit where you are and make nasty comments sure, it's very helpful.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • country-gal, CurvyBlondeOnCam, English-Caroline, lara, Lisadavelatte, lucyloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by Gone - 02-10-2016, 17:45

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,696 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,819 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,385 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,457 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots