Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 11:40)admin Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 11:38)Mia_Fox Wrote: so next obvious question... if i already have dp for aw how do i sign up for dp through c4s? lol

id planned to restart making clips next week.... am i cursed?

Hi, C4S signup is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Payouts are sent every Monday by staff, auto dailypay would be too expensive for us to run on it.

I have officially offered our services to C4S for us to handle their payouts for the UK and Payoneer payouts, fingers crossed on that one.

Thanks

just signed up.... i dont have to add my bank details again do i? as ive already added them for AW payments? xx
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
Hi just requested payment. Will it be in my account tomorrow as normal? No pressure, just wondering lol Thanks xx
(02-10-2016, 13:13)admin Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 13:08)MissLouiseKay Wrote: I'm gonna be interested to see what happens when the money from daily pay finally runs out....

Just gonna get my popcorn.......

Hi, when it runs out we just wait for the AW payout then payout as normal.

Member will still receive their earnings for new credits 2-3weeks before anyone else.

Thanks

I don't get this, I get paid every Monday as I work every week and transfer every week. I had two payment due last week which are now in my payoneer account. So I'm confused as to how your group is better off?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissLouiseKay for this post:
  • del2
Greetings all, I read these forums daily and have been watching the story unfold on AW. It must be a terrible thing to go through for all of you.

I apologise in advance for my swearing as I know ladies are present but Del, you give a new meaning to the word bitch. And I'll tell you why.

I work in risk assessment by day, colins best move to lower risk to his service and himself would of been to stop payouts exactly when adultwork stopped them, but instead he kept on going and paying out from with I presume is his own pocket, the man must literally have balls the size of a house to do that, lets face it, adultwork may NEVER find an adult friendly processor so while all his members have been paid guess who hasnt? its him, he stands the risk of potentially losing hundreds of thousands or even more, his house, his car, his business. He didnt have to do any of this, such ungratefulness from some ugly (personality) posters here. I really wouldnt want to be in his shoes or adultworks at this very moment.

And for you del, I sit here and im flipping you the bird right now.
(02-10-2016, 13:35)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Hi just requested payment. Will it be in my account tomorrow as normal? No pressure, just wondering lol Thanks xx

Hi, we would be aiming for tomorrow yes.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(02-10-2016, 13:37)MissLouiseKay Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 13:13)admin Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 13:08)MissLouiseKay Wrote: I'm gonna be interested to see what happens when the money from daily pay finally runs out....

Just gonna get my popcorn.......

Hi, when it runs out we just wait for the AW payout then payout as normal.

Member will still receive their earnings for new credits 2-3weeks before anyone else.

Thanks

I don't get this, I get paid every Monday as I work every week and transfer every week. I had two payment due last week which are now in my payoneer account. So I'm confused as to how your group is better off?

Hi, when AWs processor comes online (and it will), you will start a transfer to your UK bank, it wont arrive the following Monday, it will be 2-3 weeks from then.

If you work everyday and get paid exactly 30days later each day does that mean you are being paid daily? Depends on your definition.

Our weekly feature for example, each week members are paid out for the previous 7 days work, which is weekly pay, you dont though, your payout isnt for the previous week.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(02-10-2016, 13:31)Mia_Fox Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 11:40)admin Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 11:38)Mia_Fox Wrote: so next obvious question... if i already have dp for aw how do i sign up for dp through c4s? lol

id planned to restart making clips next week.... am i cursed?

Hi, C4S signup is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Payouts are sent every Monday by staff, auto dailypay would be too expensive for us to run on it.

I have officially offered our services to C4S for us to handle their payouts for the UK and Payoneer payouts, fingers crossed on that one.

Thanks

just signed up.... i dont have to add my bank details again do i? as ive already added them for AW payments? xx

Hi, if a username or email address overlap exists then you wont have to enter them again no, they will auto match themselves to eachother.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Mia_Fox
I believe we have managed to get this far in the threads without a single curse word. If we could refrain from the bashing, name calling, cursing and general nastiness please that would be great, we are all adults here, act accordingly or fall victim to a ban, something or which we havent done in a very long time.

Keep your arguments to one side while we all work through this together.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
LOL Say what you will Dave but I see someone capitalising on a crisis a mile off.
(02-10-2016, 13:51)del2 Wrote: LOL Say what you will Dave but I see someone capitalising on a crisis a mile off.

Del you don't want to join the group that's great so leave it out will you!!! I'm not in the group as I'm very financially stable and can wait the storm out but I have been part of the group, theres no smoke screen! I asked to leave and I was released, no one is going to join and loose out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,799 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 84,011 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,396 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,476 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots