Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 11:16)BustyAlice Wrote: I just personally wanted to say THANK YOU to the team behind dailypay, colin, annabelle and the others!

Hi, I just wanted to say that I have the best team in the world behind me operating the service, without them none of it would be possible anymore these days, the service handles thousands and thousands of members across dozens of companies and sites (even vanilla companies, Sky UK for example), nowadays it would no longer be possible to run it as a one man show as it started out, now we are the largest service dwarfing all others but it wasnt me that done it, it was the guy and girls of the team here (yes only 1 male works here, I have always found females to grasp numbers far better than men).

Back on topic though Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal, Ms Dee, sarahxxx
(02-10-2016, 11:25)Exxxtrasmallteen Wrote: Hi Busty, how did you get that email? I am feeling in the dark alot about this whole thing, its very worrying, there doesnt seem to be any information about any of it online?

Hi, its a mass email from one of our update emails.

Anyone signed up to the DP forum gets them http://www.dailypayservice.com/forum/

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
so next obvious question... if i already have dp for aw how do i sign up for dp through c4s? lol

id planned to restart making clips next week.... am i cursed?
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
(02-10-2016, 11:29)Mia_Fox Wrote: im still getting bank transfers to my uk bank from streamate via payoneer..... or did you mean all direct payments have ceased?

Hi, Payoneer Local Bank Transfer system as far as I know was affected, 4 days ago this email was sent out:

"Dear The Dailypay Service,

As we communicated earlier this week, the sudden termination of PacNet/Chexx services has impacted a number of your payees and the payment methods now available to them.
This Thursday (September 29) we will update the relevant account holders via email, advising that they can no longer receive payments directly to their bank account and will need to change their method of payment to a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard®. The message will include a personal, unique registration link to register and change their method of payment. 

Please do not direct any payee to register for a card via Payoneer’s website (www.payoneer.com). Payoneer will not detect that this is an existing user and will create a new account. This will complicate the process and confuse the payee. As soon as we issue the card, we will reprocess any pending payments to the card and deliver the card to your payee via courier at Payoneer’s expense.

During this transition, there is a likelihood that payments may fail in cases where users’ new payment methods are pending approval. We strongly recommend that you reprocess any failed payments at a later time to allow the process to play out.

We realize that the situation is challenging and are doing our best to minimize the inconvenience to your payees. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to resolve this. If there is anything we can provide to assist with payee inquiries you may face, please let us know and do not hesitate to reach out.
Regards,
The Partner Support team
partnersupport@payoneer.com
US Toll Free: +1.888.502.8333 ext. 444
US Land Line: +1.646.328.0950 ext. 444

"

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Blondie, Mia_Fox
(02-10-2016, 11:38)Mia_Fox Wrote: so next obvious question... if i already have dp for aw how do i sign up for dp through c4s? lol

id planned to restart making clips next week.... am i cursed?

Hi, C4S signup is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Payouts are sent every Monday by staff, auto dailypay would be too expensive for us to run on it.

I have officially offered our services to C4S for us to handle their payouts for the UK and Payoneer payouts, fingers crossed on that one.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Mia_Fox
(02-10-2016, 11:38)admin Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 11:29)Mia_Fox Wrote: im still getting bank transfers to my uk bank from streamate via payoneer..... or did you mean all direct payments have ceased?

Hi, Payoneer Local Bank Transfer system as far as I know was affected, 4 days ago this email was sent out:

"Dear The Dailypay Service,

As we communicated earlier this week, the sudden termination of PacNet/Chexx services has impacted a number of your payees and the payment methods now available to them.
This Thursday (September 29) we will update the relevant account holders via email, advising that they can no longer receive payments directly to their bank account and will need to change their method of payment to a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard®. The message will include a personal, unique registration link to register and change their method of payment. 

Please do not direct any payee to register for a card via Payoneer’s website (www.payoneer.com). Payoneer will not detect that this is an existing user and will create a new account. This will complicate the process and confuse the payee. As soon as we issue the card, we will reprocess any pending payments to the card and deliver the card to your payee via courier at Payoneer’s expense.

During this transition, there is a likelihood that payments may fail in cases where users’ new payment methods are pending approval. We strongly recommend that you reprocess any failed payments at a later time to allow the process to play out.

We realize that the situation is challenging and are doing our best to minimize the inconvenience to your payees. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to resolve this. If there is anything we can provide to assist with payee inquiries you may face, please let us know and do not hesitate to reach out.
Regards,
The Partner Support team
partnersupport@payoneer.com
US Toll Free: +1.888.502.8333 ext. 444
US Land Line: +1.646.328.0950 ext. 444

"

Thanks
so the payoneer card i applied for last week won't even work!?Xx
(02-10-2016, 11:42)Blondie Wrote: so the payoneer card i applied for last week won't even work!?Xx

Yes.....in an atm or at a store/online
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to SwingingMilf for this post:
  • admin, Blondie
Oh ok phew! thank you
xx
Hi, Payoneer prepaid card still works yes, its a USD based card though as you may know.

To access funds on it you have these options:

Online, used as a normal card, exchange rate fees exist using this method.

In-store, used as a normal card, exchange rate fees exist using this method.

In-store, as cashback, exchange rate fees exist for using this method and you are very limited to what you can get back, eg a till may only have £100 in it so they may only allow you to take £40 from the till or another set number, theres no possibility of getting anything in the higher figures for example. This method is the better one of the two for getting cash in your hand as it misses one of the fees, the ATM dispenser fee.

ATM, probably the most expensive method to get your funds, exchange rate fees and an ATM fee.

Overall, you are far better just waiting for AW to payout on your funds, I truly believe that.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Blondie, country-gal, Mia_Fox
How come staff gave up their wages for this at the start? which I appreciate

Are payouts being sent today?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,820 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 84,198 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,396 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,481 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots