Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading video clips to AW
Video 
Blush Hello, I am hoping someone may be able to help me, I have an iPhone 5s that I use to make video clips with but if I try to upload them to Adultwork directly from my phone it is not possible, does anyone have any methods of being able to upload clips taken on an iPhone, have struggled with this for so long. Please help  Angel
It's likely that the file size you are trying to upload will be so large it will take some time, plus be very expensive for the buyer. Uploading to a pc/laptop first then editing and reformatting before uploading may be an idea.
(29-08-2016, 12:19)Ana_X Wrote: It's likely that the file size you are trying to upload will be so large it will take some time, plus be very expensive. Uploading to a pc/laptop first then editing and reformatting before uploading may be an idea.

Hello Ana_X, thanks for replying, the video is only 2 minutes long but used a pro cam app to film as has timer then moved to camera roll, I guess if anyone has any great method for using an iPhone to record and upload to AW that would be great, any ideas on reformatting or apps for converting to another file type that works would be great, appreciate all help given. Thank you  Idea
It's not the duration that matters but the file size dictated the automatic cost AW assign to clips. When you're in the upload movies section take a look at the guide which will tell you what your file sizes will equate to, that should give you a better idea of the type of file converter you'll be looking for online.
(29-08-2016, 12:54)Ana_X Wrote: It's not the duration that matters but the file size dictated the automatic cost AW assign to clips. When you're in the upload movies section take a look at the guide which will tell you what your file sizes will equate to, that should give you a better idea of the type of file converter you'll be looking for online.

Hi again, it doesn't even begin to upload as it's the wrong file type, the area for choosing the file film clip to upload turns pink as soon as I click upload as it is in wrong format, I guess others have had same problem and maybe come up with a great solution, have tried a file converter in the past on another profile but that wasn't any help, thanks again you're a star for replying and being helpful :-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video clips not working Penny1 2 1,547 08-03-2023, 07:57
Last Post: country-gal1984
  aw changing my movie clips from avi to x-msvideo when uploading inked-princess 5 11,703 27-10-2015, 11:55
Last Post: MissL
  uploading movie clips country-gal 6 11,463 18-10-2015, 23:23
Last Post: oneandonlyMrsJones
  Uploading Movie Clips Driving Me MAD!!!! scarlet_rose 0 3,861 01-09-2014, 13:18
Last Post: scarlet_rose
  Clips not uploading Ana_X 12 20,553 01-12-2012, 14:58
Last Post: Classy_Katy