Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My account deactivated
I tried logging in today as a punter and thought I must have forgotten my password as it says there is no account under this name and password, so I put in my email address to get my details and it states account deactivated, I have done nothing wrong and only had good feedback, is there a time limit on logging in or something as I'm baffled and dont want to have to start again on zero feedback.

I can give you my username if need be

Paul
Hi, best send a quick message to support via the help centre for this one.

Guide to do it is here if you dont already know how to do it http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, I have done this but get this message every time :-( surely someone can answer me somewhere

Help Centre Feedback

Your message has not been submitted.
When you send your message it will then GOTO a screen saying your message hasn't been sent and there's a whole bunch of questions and answers from the FAQ. Ignore this and look in the bottom right hand corner and it should say something along the lines of "send anyway", click that and it will send your message.

Adultwork like to make it as hard as the can to mail them and you may have to send the message a couple of times to get their attention if they just reply to your with the silly FAQ auto reply stuff. Be persistent and you'll get answer in the end.

Miss-Trust
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pixie for this post:
  • admin
How long ago did you last log in before this failed attempt Paul.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

(03-03-2016, 06:01)Nova70 Wrote: How long ago did you last log in before this failed attempt Paul.

Done all that was advised, send anyway etc etc, please don't ask me to use the form again it does not work, same message every time, I work in IT and build my own sites, I know what to do and what is not working, I can't send any message. Can someone just tell me what to do or give me a different email address to send to, I cant start feedback all over again, I had 100% and have done zilch wrong, I just did not use the site for a few months but want to again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adult work account deactivated? IsobelAxx 4 8,932 19-04-2019, 09:46
Last Post: admin
  ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED PLEASE HELP tabooenglish 6 8,611 14-02-2018, 18:48
Smile Deactivated account by a simple mistake!! advice plz juicylucy2015 15 26,878 13-09-2016, 08:20
Last Post: hornygirl1991
Sad my account has been deactivated eliza_eliza 7 22,598 05-07-2016, 11:22
Last Post: JKay
  my account has been deactivated.. fungirl77 3 9,192 06-12-2015, 23:18