Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deactivated account by a simple mistake!! advice plz
Smile 
my account was deactivated for apperantly igonring warnings which I never recevied. They did however send me a list of my selling items which they cancelled and said i ignored warnings. ( i thought u go the little warning signs in red on the site where if gives u ideas to boost ur income and there hsn't beenany! (was it this?) I also had a hardsports story I put up in written erotica. but was down as offering webcam but couldnt get the thing set up, even by following instructions. and to top it of (this is what i thought it was) I was giving someone my number via message and updating my profile at the same time and when coming to update again i noticed my number had gone up in description! i took this down when I noticed it! I had too many credits to mention here which i transfered to my bank a few days before all this happened. Will I still get those credits? as it said they would be processsed on the 8th sep.
Also since this I have set up another account as I couldn't use the system to try and get my old one back, any advice would be apprecited.

p.s My old account had well over 130 positive feedback, whats the possibililtys of getting it back and my content??
more worried about the transferred dredits though lol .. eeek
First thing I would do is delete your new accounts, AW do not allow multi accounts and it may not help you get your old account back.

All you can do is contact them and wait for them to respond, much patience is needed, I am not sure how active they are at responding over the weekend.

What messages do you get if you try and log in / request your password or reactivate your account?

Sarah x x x
this account has been deactivated
but my new one is verified with id and everything lol

No member was found with the Nickname and Password you supplied

they sent emails saying im deactivated.
Reactivate Me

If you removed yourself from the site less than a month ago it should be possible to reactivate your account. (After one month we delete all your details.) You will not be able to reactivate your account if it has been deactivated by an administrator.
To contact them go to

https://www.adultwork.com/Help.asp

Search for deactivate or anything else and press search, a pop up window will open, select one of the items listed and then close the window.

When you close the window another pop up will open, this is the best way to contact them

Sarah x x x
ahh found it, if deactivated breaking certain terms i have no chance and i didnt even realise well ill learn by this and hopefully this one wont get deactivated as my credits are all ready high
(29-08-2015, 12:49)juicylucy2015 Wrote: ahh found it, if deactivated breaking certain terms i have no chance and i didnt even realise well ill learn by this and hopefully this one wont get deactivated as my credits are all ready high

It is worth a try, just apologies for what happened, explain you did not mean to and are genuinely sorry etc...

Sarah x x x
If I recall correctly it could have been the hardsports story which flagged something up. I'm pretty sure that descriptions of scat are not allowed on the site.
Thats what i think it was its been up there four years, i dont know how to contact them to say sorry. what im worried about is the hundreds of pounds i withdrawl just days befopre saying it will be preocesssed on the 8th sep and if ill get them of not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adult work account deactivated? IsobelAxx 4 8,932 19-04-2019, 09:46
Last Post: admin
  ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED PLEASE HELP tabooenglish 6 8,605 14-02-2018, 18:48
Last Post: admin
  Mistake in pay Jessica121 3 5,476 03-06-2017, 21:16
Last Post: Jessica121
Sad my account has been deactivated eliza_eliza 7 22,595 05-07-2016, 11:22
Last Post: JKay
  My account deactivated karel 5 9,762 09-04-2016, 09:22
Last Post: karel