Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my account has been deactivated
Sad 
My account has been deactivated and I don't know why.I have sent the scan of my passport and the verification picture,but they haven't activated it yet.I really want it back and I don't know what to do more to have it back.Please let me know if you know any other way to have it back.Thank you
(28-01-2013, 17:44)eliza_eliza Wrote: My account has been deactivated and I don't know why.I have sent the scan of my passport and the verification picture,but they haven't activated it yet.I really want it back and I don't know what to do more to have it back.Please let me know if you know any other way to have it back.Thank you

There are lots of similar threads to this so worth finding them and reading them through.

It may be AW just haven't got to your details yet; you don't say how long you've waited.

It seems you need to keep your message to AW short, very polite and clear and to allow AW 3 days or so to reply.

It helps to check the terms & conditions to see if you can see where you may have violated rules such as putting details that are charged for into non-charged for areas.

I hope it gets sorted out for you.
(28-01-2013, 21:59)family dogg Wrote:
(28-01-2013, 17:44)eliza_eliza Wrote: My account has been deactivated and I don't know why.I have sent the scan of my passport and the verification picture,but they haven't activated it yet.I really want it back and I don't know what to do more to have it back.Please let me know if you know any other way to have it back.Thank you

There are lots of similar threads to this so worth finding them and reading them through.

It may be AW just haven't got to your details yet; you don't say how long you've waited.

It seems you need to keep your message to AW short, very polite and clear and to allow AW 3 days or so to reply.

It helps to check the terms & conditions to see if you can see where you may have violated rules such as putting details that are charged for into non-charged for areas.

I hope it gets sorted out for you.

I have waited now more than 24 hours...My pictures were within their terms and conditions,never had a bad rating...I do not understand why...there are so many unverified members that are still working,so why mine?Sad
Dunno... have you not had a mail telling you why?

Check your junk folder too, just in case it's ended up in there.

Most common reason for sudden deactivation is that someone has complained that the images a provider is using appear on another web site. Is there any chance that yours do?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
You can contact them here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hey, my account has been de activated for no reason please could you help me ? My account name is Amber louise
Hi, theres always a reason.

You can contact AW via the help centre, guide to do this is here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(02-07-2016, 20:23)Amber-louise Wrote: Hey, my account has been de activated for no reason please could you help me ? My account name is Amber louise

There is always a reason!
Log in to the email account that you set up your profile with, this is the only way you will get messages from AW if there is a problem.
Some email providers work on a shelf-life basis, ie they will close your email if not used, hence AW can't mail you and AW will close your profile.

The option of having three profile pictures on profile cover can be a problem if they are also used on other websites that you run so keep them unique to your AW profile. Always regularly check those pictures using a reverse image search tool like Tineye to see if anyone has copied those pictures to use on some scammer site, If AW find them before you do it will be a problem.

I have also had issues sending ID recently, if the passport is the "new" type, Biometric? there is a lot of shiny hologram stuff and using a camera can give poor images, use a decent scanner but do not do any cropping or resizing, BIG IS GOOD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adult work account deactivated? IsobelAxx 4 8,922 19-04-2019, 09:46
Last Post: admin
  ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED PLEASE HELP tabooenglish 6 8,586 14-02-2018, 18:48
Smile Deactivated account by a simple mistake!! advice plz juicylucy2015 15 26,850 13-09-2016, 08:20
Last Post: hornygirl1991
  My account deactivated karel 5 9,751 09-04-2016, 09:22
Last Post: karel
  my account has been deactivated.. fungirl77 3 9,186 06-12-2015, 23:18