Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uploading movie clips
Same with me

I read a post on this forum that AVI format is good and compresses clips very small so pricing is very easy

I used Freemake Video Converer, downloaded free and converted all my clips to AVI format
It was easy ! If I can do it, anyone can.

And AW accepted them all, though I have had problems exactly like yours.
Worth a go
Literally all of my clips are in mp4 format, strange that your having issues with yours mind xx
When editing your clips, do you watch the whole video through before & after saving?
I do to ensure that theres no errors on playback x
Glad to hear yours are all running fine now tho =)
suspect there is/was a glitch, always did mp4 and somehow got used to it but last week was a nightmare, till I converted to AVI

will stick with it I think
is AVI a popular format ? as in can it play on most formats that the men may use on AW ?> if avi files keep the quality but are slightly cheaper on AW side it may be worth me changing to AVI however mp4 have always worked well, yes I check all the movies before I upload them xxxx
Can t help with that sorry but I am sure that some well informed girls can helpyou with that.
But I have sold 3 clip viewings tonight , so looking good
Here s the thread re AVI conversion

Movie clips automatic pricing JasonWildeXXX

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  server eror when i try to upload movie clips or thumnails AmaizingPussy 18 23,719 28-02-2018, 13:26
Last Post: Ms Dee
  Movie clips - can I post them to other sites? sultryshelley 2 5,329 22-03-2017, 00:55
Last Post: sultryshelley
Video Uploading video clips to AW TVlovesHugeCocks 4 8,533 29-08-2016, 13:38
Last Post: TVlovesHugeCocks
  aw changing my movie clips from avi to x-msvideo when uploading inked-princess 5 11,731 27-10-2015, 11:55
Last Post: MissL
  Movie clips automatic pricing JasonWildeXXX 6 12,402 18-10-2015, 23:21
Last Post: oneandonlyMrsJones