Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server eror when i try to upload movie clips or thumnails
Dodgy hi everybody!I am trying in all ways to upload movie clips and thumbnail ,on my profile and always in the middle of uploading process appear an eror from server.like this:

[Image: large-aw-logo.gif]
Server Error
[Image: 1px.gif]
Sorry but an error occurred on the server when processing your page request/submission.  Please contact the Site's admin team via the Help Center, citing the URL of the page you were on and the action you were attempting.
If you were uploading pictures, then try uploading fewer or reducing the quality/size of the ones you are uploading.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and thank you for your p..

what I should do if I tried everything?
The movie clips or photos might be too big? Might be worth converting them to a smaller size and trying again x
I am starting to giving up on Movies I have tried so many times to upload movies to my page and with no luck ... I had a mac pro and adult work does not work with mac pro then i bought a windows computer so i could download my content to my page and guess what No luck either ..... I need help any man out there willing to help get in touch......
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to annemarie63 for this post:
  • AmaizingPussy
(19-11-2016, 12:07)tabooenglish Wrote: The movie clips or photos might be too big? Might be worth converting them to a smaller size and trying again x
Hi, you cant have tried everything Smile

Sounds like the file is too big for upload on your current internet speed. If thats the case and you dont wish to reduce quality/size then I recommend FTP uploads. More info here https://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.a...icleID=487

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(14-01-2017, 12:29)admin Wrote: Hi, you cant have tried everything Smile

Sounds like the file is too big for upload on your current internet speed. If thats the case and you dont wish to reduce quality/size then I recommend FTP uploads. More info here https://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.a...icleID=487

Thanks

Hi may you please let me know why the photos I have just uploaded turned blue! I look ill in them! xD
Hi, not sure sorry, will need username to check.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
can I ask why error comes up even trying to access site NEVER had this prob in whole time used you guys so a little worrying...
It's fixed now Xena x
hi old thread I know but I thought would post to relevant place. Why do uploads of movies take so long? I know the formate is supported MP4 and at 30 sec s long it is not huge. I find the site so outdated and clunky. Like why is it so difficult for Aw just to upload a video clip? They want us to work on our content but make it so difficult? 
can anyone advise as to how to upload? Does it work if you email the site with the clip as attachment? like they say .........
Mirabelle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The endless cycle of movie upload issues. Miss Deviant 4 2,405 11-07-2022, 09:08
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Movie clips - can I post them to other sites? sultryshelley 2 5,276 22-03-2017, 00:55
Last Post: sultryshelley
  JustCamIt - Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server SubMissKate 10 20,528 30-09-2016, 23:21
Last Post: chileangoddess
  aw changing my movie clips from avi to x-msvideo when uploading inked-princess 5 11,615 27-10-2015, 11:55
Last Post: MissL
  uploading movie clips country-gal 6 11,391 18-10-2015, 23:23
Last Post: oneandonlyMrsJones