Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: How do you respond to this kind of mail on AW?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I just delete them
33.33%
12 33.33%
I send a sarcastic response
27.78%
10 27.78%
Sometimes I might be interested so I reply
2.78%
1 2.78%
I use the "BLOCK SENDER" button
16.67%
6 16.67%
I use the "REPORT SPAM" button
11.11%
4 11.11%
I use the "REPORT ABUSE" button
2.78%
1 2.78%
I don't report these kinds of messages
5.56%
2 5.56%
I don't tend to get these kinds of messages
0%
0 0%
I always reply politely
0%
0 0%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

"Hey bb you look hot! Wanna make some shared content?"
If I wanted to have professional photos done (hmm...maybe I should!), I would look for someone myself, I don't think I would ever answer someone who approached me.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I have an auto responder:
Thankyou for your email. Please check my profile/FAQS as your question may be answered there. If not I will get back to you as soon as possible xxx

Basically if they can't be assed to read my profile to see that I never meet for any reason, then they deserve to be ignored and deleted.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(30-01-2013, 17:51)missdemeanour Wrote: I have an auto responder:
Thankyou for your email. Please check my profile/FAQS as your question may be answered there. If not I will get back to you as soon as possible xxx

Basically if they can't be assed to read my profile to see that I never meet for any reason, then they deserve to be ignored and deleted.

I do exactly the same, I also mark it at the top with

*********** THIS IS AN AUTO RESPONSE ***********

Due to the amount of guys when I first used it that seemed to think I had replied to them personally, I got "Hey that was quick but you havent answered my questions"

I read them when I log on and rarely reply unless I really feel it needs it

Sarah x x x
(30-01-2013, 19:41)wife4rent Wrote:
(30-01-2013, 17:51)missdemeanour Wrote: I have an auto responder:

I do exactly the same, I also mark it at the top with

*********** THIS IS AN AUTO RESPONSE ***********

Due to the amount of guys when I first used it that seemed to think I had replied to them personally, I got "Hey that was quick but you havent answered my questions"

I read them when I log on and rarely reply unless I really feel it needs it

Sarah x x x

Snap, except mine advises to make sure they've managed to specify the time, length and type of booking they'd like.

One guy said he had assumed I was ignoring him, yet it was on both profile and in my autoresponse(which showed as read within 10 minutes of sending) that I was taking a break and not available for the entire week.Dodgy

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Hi Guys,
I know what you mean about spam
I did try and send a copy and paste email out about my room and it bit me in the face.
I think if its a copy and paste message about useful information then I will read it, sometimes people only have that option getting the word out but the sometimes people take the piss!
C x
I have sometimes deleted but tend to report as spam now. As others have said, it's obvious they haven't read your profile.
(06-02-2013, 23:57)LadyElla Wrote: I have sometimes deleted but tend to report as spam now. As others have said, it's obvious they haven't read your profile.

I agree when it comes to genuine ramble, but would you read something of interest, to do with for example our health and safety n security etc, would you read that or spam it?

C x
(06-02-2013, 23:57)LadyElla Wrote: I have sometimes deleted but tend to report as spam now. As others have said, it's obvious they haven't read your profile.

Not reading your profile does not make it spam, it is just what we expect of guys, they think with their dicks, if they did not, we would all be out of a job.

I too have had another "Offer" today from a guy in Chelmsford, Essex. Inviting me to join him for a bit of fun and shared content. No consideration of the £40 in petrol or the 3 hour round trip it would take me to meet with him for his generous offer.

That is not spam that is just another idiot male acting on behalf of a hard on.

Sarah x x x
(07-02-2013, 01:21)wife4rent Wrote:

Not reading your profile does not make it spam, it is just what we expect of guys, they think with their dicks, if they did not, we would all be out of a job.

I too have had another "Offer" today from a guy in Chelmsford, Essex. Inviting me to join him for a bit of fun and shared content. No consideration of the £40 in petrol or the 3 hour round trip it would take me to meet with him for his generous offer.

That is not spam that is just another idiot male acting on behalf of a hard on.

Sarah x x x

I had a guy offering to share the AW funds with me if i uploaded a video. He gave me a private video of him (apparently) fucking himself up the ass with a wine bottle and his OWN dick!?
I of course watched the video as I've never seen that before and was curious, and it wasn't even him in the video!
It was obviously a gay guy trying to be malicious against his ex maybe and wanted him to obviously suffer for some wrong doing
So I just said no and I have had a few friends tell me that he has contacted them too!
I must admit interesting video but its not the guy who sends it....malicious or what?

C x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone interested in shared content with my guy friend Emily18teeh 1 6,069 15-01-2013, 05:01
Last Post: xKatieBabyx
  Shared Content PorcelainBeauty 11 17,275 18-05-2012, 15:04
Last Post: ~Barely Legal Teen~
Question Shared content...? curlytots 11 15,690 03-05-2012, 12:44
Last Post: kinkydirtybitch
Video Shared Content Days in London kinkydirtybitch 3 7,191 21-10-2011, 18:32
Last Post: Heather_Edwards
  Truely Bi Girls For Fun & Shared Content MichelleSins 5 7,215 29-05-2011, 14:46
Last Post: doctorcat