Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can you have too many Field Reports?
I've only met one man that I know wrote a FR as part of his experience and it is the only one that I felt was a little fancyful and not entirely honest. All of the others I felt gave a true reflection to the experience and I didn't feel they were trying to big themselves up at all. The last 2 especially.

They made me smile, as I new that the guys were saying what they felt and it reminded me of our time together.

It's funny as when I do have a look at a ladies profile now and again, it is their FRs that I am interested in, as it is interesting to see what has been written about them, especially if they have seen someone I have met.

You are write about perception Linzi and it is surprising how vastly some of us do feel differently about them.
I suspect that if you get too many in a short space of time it may seem that you are either soliciting them or working a little too hard. I don't take much notice myself though.
(10-11-2011, 00:05)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Everyone has their own perception of things. Once you have been round the circuit a few times WGs dont even bother a lot with FB or FR.

I agree with you there and have never bothered with feedback or having an FR written. Although I do think that many times it has been mentioned that some punters will not visit a girl with no FB/FR so business could be lost but usually at the end of the day those that do want to see you will try and meet as curiosity often gets the better of them, if only just to knock the door and walk away.

(10-11-2011, 00:05)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: unless she has sold her profile very lately .............. and yes this does go on a lot more than many guys realise.

I guess you do not ever see them listed on Ebay or Gumtree

Sarah
Many of the 'european' groups that come over to the uk to work simply 'pass on' or 'sell' profiles and the next femme picks up from where the last one left off. The more fb/fr you have then the more you will get for your profile.

Unfortunately you may not know they have been sold till like it has been said further up, you get to the door and are disappointed. With so many femmes like myself guarding their anonymity and not showing their face - and that is my only reason for not showing my face - then many would not realise it was a diff person. There is also the femme who changes her name a lot - is that just a name change, or is it a girl change too ? I dont know if anyone knows. Also there is the point that women change their hair style/colour frequently ........... that can be used as another excuse for appearing different from girl on pix ......... so guys be aware of all these situs and be cautious when visiting a femme.

So really trial and error is the only way to find out though fb and fr are a slight indication it may be who you are going to see but still not a guarantee.

When I had just started out in the industry I thought fb etc was important but after reading about all the underhand things that go on in aw I dont hold any interest in it - except when a guy wants to make a booking and I will check HIS. Again until they come thru the door we dont know what they are like because many guys too dont put on a pic for anonymity reasons.

There is also the fact that most guys make a booking over the phone ............ I would rather have one short convo with a client than a dozen emails or similar as I feel it is easier to tell a lot about a guy talking to him. IMO one short convo is worth that dozen emails (and who would want to spend the time responding to a dozen emails anyway).

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Interesting comments Linzi and, to add to what I have said above, I have only visited ladies who either have been recommended by others on a Forum or someone I have spoken to on a Forum.

I have yet to have a bad meeting and, as far as I am aware, I have had no adverse comments about me either.
I don't have any, and get by on feedback alone... Would be very interested to see if even 1 FR made a difference...

Nice to know some opinions though - But really I don't think FR's are a necessity. I've never asked for one, but if anyone ever left one I would welcome it Smile
Monty, like I always say 'one man's meat is another man's poison' so recommendations dont always work out either. Thats another chance guys have to take.

If a female is doing her job properly - even if she didnt enjoy her time with a guy - then she would only say in the Ladies Section and then it is up to the ladies to decide, if approached by the said man, whether to accept or refuse his booking. We would certainly not slate a guy in an open forum, that would be professional suicide.

My first Field Report on Punternet increased my clicks on my website from an average of around 40 per day to 500 on the first day. By the last day of the week it was dwindling down to around 100, but still more than double my normal average.

I'm pretty sure that they must make a difference for at least a day on AW, but perhaps not quite so high.

Mine are ALL genuine and have accumulated over 2 years work and from various places in the Country and Ireland. I understand that they are standing along fake ones etc, but I am still proud of mine and I don't think they all read the same either, as every booking is different and unique.
For those that put salt in feedback, tell me what you would think of this lady. She has to date 7885 feedback and almost 50 field reports.

Hope I do this correctly and link works. Apologies if it doesnt.

http://www.adultwork.com/89598

I think OlderforYounger is a fantastic lady and I don't doubt for a second that she's genuine. She's clearly tapped into a niche market that suits her and that is reflected in her feedback and reports. Good on her... I fully intend to still be doing what I do at her age.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field reports babygirl1975-honey 4 8,044 20-05-2012, 09:54
Last Post: EliteAnnalise
  Field Reports LoucyLou 35 48,335 22-02-2012, 13:36
Last Post: loren pearl
  Lack of field reports. Pan 45 54,159 22-09-2011, 07:27
Last Post: Freddo
  Things that get on my tits in field reports NICK123BRISTOL 10 9,712 29-05-2011, 10:26
Last Post: English Kate
  Feedback and Field reports MrSmith767 5 9,486 07-05-2011, 18:19
Last Post: abcdef