Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Lack of field reports.
Part of the beauty and appeal of a forum like this is the bank of field reports it has on file. I understand lowly punters can be loath to file these for fear of upsetting service providers who are members or providers who may just lurk.

I propose that punters should be able to submit their field reports to a mod who can filter/redact any incendiary comments and post them under their mod account.
Any comeback from providers could be directed to the mod and mediated in private.

Sound OK?
u have that exactly right pan, that has been a few members concerns that they didnt want to upset the provider by posting a field report on them
A lot of work for a mod if we get lots more joining. That sort of language diminishes the impact of a review anyway.There needs to be a degree of respect from posters that they will state facts only, and not use incendiary language - otherwise the review will be deleted. They can then submit a new one without the inflammatory language.

So you couldn't say: It was a bait and switch. Beautiful girl in the pictures, complete f*ing dog at the door. What a waste of f*ing time and effort.
But they could say: It was a bait and switch. Beautiful pictures, but the girl I met was not to my taste at all. I left immediately and am upset that I have had my time and effort wasted.

What about a forum topic of Reviews Chat. They have that on E-I. Reviews could be put up and then if someone wants to make a comment on the review, they can start a discussion there.
I agree that it would be a lot of work the current mods, Shy. Perhaps you could employ a dedicated mod?
A review section in a punters only section may work. I know this isn't just punting, but bad cam reports could also be discussed there without fear.
blogs seem to be getting used more for detailing the meetings
Could people not provide a link to the place in which they have chosen to write their FR when it has been writtenb by them, so they can be viewed from here for discussion? It would save duplicating writing reports if they met on a different site. That would also mean less work for us mods, as only reports about meets generated directly from here would be submitted from scratch.
But what if you don't have access (or have been banned) from the site on which the review is held?
Could it be a cut & paste job with an accreditation to where it first appeared?
(01-07-2011, 20:29)ShySmile Wrote: But what if you don't have access (or have been banned) from the site on which the review is held?
Could it be a cut & paste job with an accreditation to where it first appeared?

As long as the poster is the originator of the Field Report I don't see why not.
I'll get the ball rolling and get one written. Visit from yesterday well worth recalling.
Excellent news!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field reports babygirl1975-honey 4 7,978 20-05-2012, 09:54
Last Post: EliteAnnalise
  Field Reports LoucyLou 35 47,870 22-02-2012, 13:36
Last Post: loren pearl
  Can you have too many Field Reports? English Kate 42 56,235 19-11-2011, 09:14
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that get on my tits in field reports NICK123BRISTOL 10 9,693 29-05-2011, 10:26
Last Post: English Kate
  Feedback and Field reports MrSmith767 5 9,407 07-05-2011, 18:19
Last Post: abcdef