Adultwork Forum
Can you have too many Field Reports? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Can you have too many Field Reports? (/showthread.php?tid=1663)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Can you have too many Field Reports? - English Kate - 09-11-2011

I just got my 18th!!!! They're taking up a fair bit of my profile now and I have to admit that I am a bit like Lucy7, but more of a FR junky than a Feedback junky. However, is it possible to have too much of a good thing or can they only help me continue to get work?

Do you guys bother to look at FR's?

Do you ever write them and if so what motivates you do do so?

RE: Can you have too many Field Reports? - SassyAnn - 09-11-2011

Maybe just keep a selection of your favourite recent ones displayed... after a while they all say similar things. The others can still be accessed.

RE: Can you have too many Field Reports? - iluvjem - 09-11-2011

I have none..have only ever been offered one once and refused, I don't really want one lol Confused

RE: Can you have too many Field Reports? - Lady_Lust_XXX - 09-11-2011

Poor mans ego trip ................. well thats what I call them. Guys just wanting to boast about 'their skills' Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn Sad

RE: Can you have too many Field Reports? - monty69 - 09-11-2011

Oh well, clearly I have the wrong idea but I do find that a field report is better than feedback.

RE: Can you have too many Field Reports? - Lady_Lust_XXX - 09-11-2011

(09-11-2011, 23:50)monty69 Wrote: Oh well, clearly I have the wrong idea but I do find that a field report is better than feedback.

Well unless all your visitors are leaving a FR you are not going to get a true reading of the WG. Most guys that write them get a 'buzz' out of reading about themselves. Thats why I hold no faith in them. Like I said, just there to feed his ego.

RE: Can you have too many Field Reports? - saa79 - 09-11-2011

If theres field reports there, I will take a look at a few to get a general impression of what I might expect. Being only an occasional punter, any information is an added bonus to try and ensure that who I decide to book will be a good one.

RE: Can you have too many Field Reports? - monty69 - 09-11-2011

(09-11-2011, 23:53)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 23:50)monty69 Wrote: Oh well, clearly I have the wrong idea but I do find that a field report is better than feedback.

Well unless all your visitors are leaving a FR you are not going to get a true reading of the WG. Most guys that write them get a 'buzz' out of reading about themselves. Thats why I hold no faith in them. Like I said, just there to feed his ego.

Like I said, clearly I have the worng idea.

RE: Can you have too many Field Reports? - Lady_Lust_XXX - 10-11-2011

Everyone has their own perception of things. Once you have been round the circuit a few times WGs dont even bother a lot with FB or FR.

FB although not as 'explicit' as FRs allows guys to know that the girl you expect to meet is the girl in the profile .... unless she has sold her profile very lately .............. and yes this does go on a lot more than many guys realise. There is just no way of 'knowing' that anything never mind everything is kosha. So in the end its down to finding out for yourself.

RE: Can you have too many Field Reports? - SassyAnn - 10-11-2011

I didn't know all this buying profile stuff - but it's even more important that guys are prepared to walk away when they get to the door if it isn't what they are expecting (unless the WG is better, of course!).