Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JustCamIt Video Problems
Hi everyone,

When I am in group on direct-cam my video is streaming fine but when someone leaves my cam it crashes and shows a still photo of myself so it freezes basically. I log out and close the justcamit window and then reopen it to log in again. I thought I needed a new webcam so I bought myself a brand new one thinking that my old one was the problem as the usb stick was bent. My new webcam is not the problem, I have followed diy tutorials from youtube how to fix the usb and they are fine with no problems. Tried resetting my laptop back to factory settings and did that and said no problems found on the laptop but it wouldn't reset it so it hasn't been wiped!

Anyone else had this problem before?

Thanks
the photo doesn't stay there forever, it's a feature to give you time to put your clothes back on after a show before you go into another.

Open just cam it > File > Snapshots > click the button that says 'load snapshot' that'll take you back to streaming immediately after a show.
Also you don't have to have a photo loaded if you don't mind guys seeing you right after a show......x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustCamit PROBLEMS AGAIN BrandiFoxx 4 6,810 07-02-2018, 12:32
Last Post: Madame X
  Problems with connecting to server Justcamit xkittykatx 2 10,975 18-08-2017, 17:34
Last Post: admin
  Problems downloading Justcamit CherryV 18 52,334 13-08-2015, 21:56
Last Post: AliceSweetheart
  JustCamIt - Video Issues AmeliaSims 2 7,257 07-04-2013, 09:27
Last Post: Classy_Katy
  Justcamit problems tonight? PrincessPearl 2 5,709 16-02-2013, 23:27
Last Post: PrincessPearl