Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
direct cam issues
Is everyone having problems with direct cam, I did try the browser version had so many people coming in my room but obviously no one can see me or not seeing what i type anyone else, can't be an update issue like aw said as I checked mine I have not had any updates done recently x
Yes I'm having trouble with justcamit lite which was advised to use. I emailed justcam it and they said Microsoft had done an update which is preventing using normal just cam it and they are working on an update that is compatable with microsofts update. They advised me to use justcam it lite however, It keeps freezing between every 2-5 mins. The only solution to this is to log out and back in but this is no good to me. Customers are getting fed up with it and it's costing me serious money. I have emailed them to try and find out roughly when an update may be available, but it could be ages!
I've been away for a week and just realised there has been problems. Have they been fixed now. Hope you ladies are ok and back on track xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad DIRECT CAM ISSUES! HORNYINDIANPREEYA 1 4,020 11-03-2017, 21:47
Last Post: Gone
Photo VPN and connection issues for direct cam (ADMIN HELP PLEASE) moongoddess 14 23,590 30-09-2016, 10:47
Last Post: moongoddess
  direct cam issues soniacd 3 7,906 15-07-2015, 02:20
Last Post: country-gal