Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Cam It - Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server
Hi All,

First post and it's also a cry for help with Just Cam It.    I'm getting the below issues.  Background:  I've checked firewalls etc.  I originally changed the way my user name appeared from Joi Bleu to Joi_Bleu as it can't handle spaces. However, nothing seems to work!  I've also tried using the web browser - results are on the bottom.   I thought this was going to be the easy bit today lolol.  Any help greated recieved and appreicated you lovely lot! :Big Grinxx 
#Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server
Server Status : Connecting to Server, wait....
Server Status : Unexpected HTTP Result Code: 403

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have permission to access /gateway/gateway.php
on this server.<br />
</p>
</body></html>

Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server

AND ON VIDEOCHAT.TV site:
Server Status : Connecting To Server, Please Wait...
Server Status : Error - No active user exists with that username/password combination (2)
There came a time when I had to change my password to include a number (it might have been a capital letter) as justcamit would only accept passwords with that in from that moment forward.

Try changing your password and have it with a capital letter and a number and see if that helps at all.

X
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Pixie for this post:
  • admin, JoiBleu
(21-02-2017, 19:46)Pixie Wrote: There came a time when I had to change my password to include a number (it might have been a capital letter) as justcamit would only accept passwords with that in from that moment forward.

Try changing your password and have it with a capital letter and a number and see if that helps at all.

X

Pixie, I could actually kiss you!!!!!!  It was a stray ^ that it didn't like it!!!!  Thank you so very much!  Heart Heart Heart Heart
Glad to have helped my luv. I know how infuriating it can be when you can't get on cam.

Have a good night. X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pixie for this post:
  • JoiBleu
(21-02-2017, 19:53)Pixie Wrote: Glad to have helped my luv. I know how infuriating it can be when you can't get on cam.

Have a good night. X

And you my lovely!  First time cam girl tonight!!  Angel xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Directchat server not updating. admin 5 8,418 19-03-2018, 15:19
Last Post: xKitty
  server eror when i try to upload movie clips or thumnails AmaizingPussy 18 23,712 28-02-2018, 13:26
Last Post: Ms Dee
  Cannot connect to just cannot server? Sexyladyuk 2 5,110 03-02-2018, 09:16
Last Post: Sexyladyuk
  directcam cannot connect to server Queen_Bella 0 3,100 21-09-2017, 22:40
Last Post: Queen_Bella
  Directcam Cannot Connect to Server tabooenglish 18 23,004 01-09-2017, 19:38
Last Post: 1hornylass