Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys asking for my phone number??
Nine times out of then they want a contact number for you which inevitably leads to unwanted calls, texts and picture messages from them

Ten times out of ten they want to call you on that number to talk to you during the cam show, for phone sex - for free - because they're tight and doubt your worth. Why give something away for nothing when there's a demand there which would indicate some would be willing to pay for it?

If you set up phone chat on your landline nothing shows up on your phone bill, and they don't see your number either. The call goes to AW then it is diverted from AW to your landline, so they never get your details.

I would only set up direct chat for this, if you set up phone chat by booking you may accidentally tick the 'client calls me' box which WOULD give them the landline number, so steer clear of that if you're wanting to minimise risk x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • jackiebigtits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guys asking for my phone number?? - by Ana_X - 11-11-2016, 16:56

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verifying new phone number Mirabelle-Lux 4 5,928 16-08-2018, 17:48
Last Post: admin
  Im not allowed to pay to show my phone number or availability today? ChloeKisses 3 9,060 11-05-2018, 21:24
Last Post: Emily_Student
  Phone number help please? MissHoneyBaby 2 6,148 05-06-2016, 13:44
Last Post: MissHoneyBaby
  Phone number issue familycatt 2 5,557 10-02-2016, 18:36
Last Post: familycatt
  Phone Booking - no contact number? colgirl 5 9,210 03-02-2016, 23:26
Last Post: kinkydirtybitch