Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone number issue
Sorry if this has been discussed before.

A friend has been a service provider on AW for a long time.

Recently she has only been receiving phone calls from regulars and one has told her it is because there is no + before the 44etc phone number.

It turns out the + is permanently printed outside the phone number box but for some reason it goesn't show on her profile and of course if punters don't add the + or replace the 44 with 0, it won't work.

Any solution, please?
There are three places to place your phone number, the first one is the one that has the + already outside the box

1. Mobile / Cell Number: + | Place Number as 447xxxxx | Wil display as +447xxxx | When you tick the box " Show Mobile Number"

2. Phone Chat Number: | Place Number as 07xxxxx | Will display as 07xxxx | When you tick the box "Show Phone Chat Number" | No + in front of the number displayed

3. Landline Number: | Place Number as ???? | Will display as ???? | I think this will display the same as 2. above even if you put a mobile number | No + in front of the number displayed

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • familycatt
Thank you, Sarah.

But that's the problem - in 1. the + sign is there outside the box as you said but it is then not showing on the profile Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verifying new phone number Mirabelle-Lux 4 5,591 16-08-2018, 17:48
Last Post: admin
  Im not allowed to pay to show my phone number or availability today? ChloeKisses 3 8,821 11-05-2018, 21:24
Last Post: Emily_Student
  Guys asking for my phone number?? jackiebigtits 7 10,378 14-11-2016, 00:10
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Phone number help please? MissHoneyBaby 2 5,983 05-06-2016, 13:44
Last Post: MissHoneyBaby
  Phone Booking - no contact number? colgirl 5 8,754 03-02-2016, 23:26
Last Post: kinkydirtybitch