Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone Booking - no contact number?
The other night I received a phone booking request on my mobile, to which I accepted, and waited for the text from AW with the client's number. I didn't receive a text and the booking time came and went, so I assumed the client had cancelled. The next morning I logged onto AW and my phone bookings page and looked up the details. I made a note of his number and emailed him to explain what happened. He made another booking that same night and the same thing happened - received the request but no follow up. As I had his number saved I called him. Does anyone know why I didn't receive the client's number? This has never happened before.
There are 2 Options

the caller calls you and your number is on the confirmed booking

you call the caller and his number shows on your booking ( ???)

maybe its got something to do with your setting . I never had a problem so far .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

[quote='Sexxy-Claudia' pid='81720' dateline='1454082773']
There are 2 Options

the caller calls you and your number is on the confirmed booking

you call the caller and his number shows on your booking ( ???)

maybe its got something to do with your setting . I never had a problem so far .
[/

This was a booked call, so I was due to ring him. But normally after I accept the booking I get a text from AW with the caller's number. This time I didn't receive a text, so I assumed the guy had decided to cancel the booking.
This has never happened before, and I just wondered why?
Sometimes the texts may be delayed or not come at all.

If you know you have a booking you just keep refreshing the page every minute or so to make sure you don't miss out on crucial information.
Normally I never check the bookings page on AW when I get notified of a phone booking. I always get a text from AW with the person's number. And this booking came through late one night when I was lying in bed and not actually looking on the AW site.
As you said you were aware of the booking so perhaps in future it would be prudent to keep an eye to avoid missing out again.

Or just do as you did this time and miss out, as is your perogative.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verifying new phone number Mirabelle-Lux 4 5,556 16-08-2018, 17:48
Last Post: admin
  Im not allowed to pay to show my phone number or availability today? ChloeKisses 3 8,792 11-05-2018, 21:24
Last Post: Emily_Student
  Guys asking for my phone number?? jackiebigtits 7 10,337 14-11-2016, 00:10
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Phone number help please? MissHoneyBaby 2 5,961 05-06-2016, 13:44
Last Post: MissHoneyBaby
  Phone number issue familycatt 2 5,411 10-02-2016, 18:36
Last Post: familycatt