Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 22:47)Helena_Bentley Wrote: MP, not sure who you have me confused with but I am sure as fuck not one of your wee subs so don't speak to me like one. Funny, I remember your old profile when you were with DP and were half pleasant, clearly this whole domme persona has made you a wee bit bitchy but sure what do I know, I've me head so far up Colin I can hardly process a rational thought for myself...

I asked if she was new because if it was a new application, it may have been taking a while to process, nothing to do with anyone getting paid sooner than anyone else. That was why I asked how long... Are we done here now? Am I free to go now I have explained myself to you? Or shall I stay and we can have a little bitch fest based on whatever reason it is you have to be catty unpleasant with me.

I don't spend as much time on here as others so not don't with how to quote etc on here but you did or didn't say this then??

'I will never ever understand the selfishness of women who use a service and then get pissy when other women use it too, blows my mind how self serving some people are.'

Darling, I speak to my subs with more respect than with a forum bitch like you. Who are you again?

I was with DP many years ago for a while but the 6% extra they took from my income for me I felt didn't cover what I saw was worth it for that for the 'advertising' and I was able to manage my finances fine without being paid daily (which I had many mistakes with and after being spoken to unprofesionally by the group manager, to which I have proof of, I left)
On this forum, i like others have the right to talk about my experience with them as you do spouting off at how great they are, though for this post DP isn't the only option and they have made many false claims about Payoneer etc.

Reading your previous posts you have done nothing but go on and on like you are the Queen of DP. Not everyone wants to use that service and has the right to say why. They even gave out false info about c4s today in regards to uk bank transfers and now are running out of money in the pot to pay everyone. I came on this forum for advice on payoneer etc and the other methods to use whilst the issues with AW has been fixed and yet I have just come accros silly girls like you, actually only you. Stick your DP up your ass. Was going to be polite but you started it darling. 
What is the point of getting DP when you dont even earn daily anyway? Findom though arent you?
Enjoy the tastes of DP's ass then, and your own too by the sound of it.
(02-10-2016, 22:53)Helena_Bentley Wrote: Actually, that was unfair of me. I shouldn't have offered you a little bitch fight when I'm away to bed. I don't want to get your hopes up.

You're dismissed.

(Was that rude of me? It's just I was under the impression all us dommes were talking to each other like shit now)

You are a Domme?
(02-10-2016, 23:59)laura20 Wrote: How did aw pay before bank transfer? Just curious x

European transfer. It was back in 2012 they phased it out so I don't remember exactly what it was called but I remember needing an IBAN number and having to in pay a massive charge each time. It's still an option on the payment page if you want to look it up.
Helena_Bentley I'm going to agree with everyone else here. I pointed out that you saying everybody who was a member of DP had been paid wasn't true and when I pointed out that "new members" aren't the only ones to have bills to pay and that it's annoying having to suddenly start dealing with delayed payments because of the huge influx of new members and you started spouting off like I had told all of the new members to get fucked or something and that you're superior because you've been a member for 4 years. I have no idea why you view yourself as some saint but I suggest you change that view. People are allowed to disagree with you or have views different from your own. If you don't like it go and moan about how "holier than thou you are" and "how other people have no compassion" to your family in your "normal life." or go and fuck yourself. ^_^ simple really.
(02-10-2016, 21:49)frenchchloeaw Wrote: hi girls,

i joined DP few days agon tonight i wanted to do a credit transfert but i got this message .

Your Group Manager has disabled your ability to transfer credits. Please contact them for more information.

Is it normal to have this message  when you choose the on request payement ?

please let me know ?
thanks,
Chloe

once you join a group the group manager ie colin in DP's case deals with all credits, if you want to be paid and have chosen pay on request message colin and you shall be paid, if your on daily pay you will be paid everyday without the need to message
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cassey_fox for this post:
  • frenchchloeaw
(02-10-2016, 19:26)laura20 Wrote: Look why are you saying DP are going to run out of money? How can they? Im confused yet again... oh can i not get called retarded this time pls for ASKING A QUESTION

do you think colin has an endless supply of cash sat in his bank account? of course there is a risk money will run out when 100s have joined the group! he has to wait 2 weeks to get every ones money off AW
(02-10-2016, 18:57)Helena_Bentley Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 18:52)MissLouiseKay Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 18:50)country-gal Wrote: being catty , nasty , moody , etc will not change the situation it is what it is, all we can do is ride the storm , Monday isn't far away we may have an update from AW then with some good news (hopefully ) because no one wants to be in this situation but it is what it is , well said Helena and curvyblondeoncam , until we hear some NEW NEWS we are just going round and round in circles

There isn't a situation tho...... If all girls have a payoneer card like myself and a lot of my camming friends have, then this "situation" isn't a problem at all Smile

Look, I won't be replying directly to you anymore, mainly because I'm pretty positive I lose a piece of my soul/will to live each time I do, but I want to point out to any girls in two minds as to who's viewpoint is more valid, that this comment above says it all...

How self absorbed and ill informed must one be to say there is no situation and there is no problem? Entirely detached from the reality of it for most of us. 

There were girls on here who were REALLY stuck, they have wee babies to look after! Bills to pay! And shock horror MLK not all of them had thousands to fall back on. DP took it upon himself to help them. You call that a non situation...? What a pleasant bubble you live in.
I'm such a bad person for not living hand to mouth..... I work bloody hard to be in a good position financially and I don't have all my eggs in one basket so that when things happen like this I've protected myself.

It's called being smart
Oh wow!
I came on to try and keep up to date with everything going on and am amazed at the hostility Sad
I have been with Daily Pay for around a year now and up until this problem with the banks I've had no issues.
I think it's great what Colin has done helping other ladies who are in need of quick access to their cash but I won't lie, I'm extremely concerned about the future of DailyPay and have been since the beginning of this situation. I unfortunately do live hand to mouth, it's why I began camming in the first place, to try and get on top of my finances, and better our situation for my children. So whilst I don't generally rely on it daily I do like the security it gives/gave me and the "provider" in me is having selfish thoughts. It's our instincts to put our own families security above everything. But then I remind myself how many women have been helped and been able to feed their children for a bit longer and how I would feel in their place.
Of course the money will run out eventually from DP. But we all made our own decisions and no one has been forced to do anything. We are all independent women. I just don't understand how attacking each other is going to help anyone. We should be offering support to each other as most of us are unable to talk to anyone else about these issues as no one knows what we do!
Fingers crossed the start of a new week will bring some more positive news.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • Ms Dee
(03-10-2016, 06:45)lucyloo Wrote: Oh wow!
I came on to try and keep up to date with everything going on and am amazed at the hostility Sad
I have been with Daily Pay for around a year now and up until this problem with the banks I've had no issues.
I think it's great what Colin has done helping other ladies who are in need of quick access to their cash but I won't lie, I'm extremely concerned about the future of DailyPay and have been since the beginning of this situation. I unfortunately do live hand to mouth, it's why I began camming in the first place, to try and get on top of my finances, and better our situation for my children. So whilst I don't generally rely on it daily I do like the security it gives/gave me and the "provider" in me is having selfish thoughts. It's our instincts to put our own families security above everything. But then I remind myself how many women have been helped and been able to feed their children for a bit longer and how I would feel in their place.
Of course the money will run out eventually from DP. But we all made our own decisions and no one has been forced to do anything. We are all independent women. I just don't understand how attacking each other is going to help anyone. We should be offering support to each other as most of us are unable to talk to anyone else about these issues as no one knows what we do!
Fingers crossed the start of a new week will bring some more positive news.

Unfortunately there are those who always deem themselves above everybody else and in times of a crisis will sit back and hackle like the coven that they are.  Move on if you have nothing nice to say or if you are here to bait people as it has been said it says a lot more about those inviduals which everybody is more than likely aware of anyway, than the ladies who made the grown up choice to sign up to DP whether funds run out or not.  

Colin, did state that there would be delays with payouts and signing up of new members due to the workload.  Nobody is safe in this economy even the smart arses, anything can happen where even you are left without funds, so how about we ignore the baiting, stop responding to them and stick to what this thread was designed for.   It is exasperating to us grown ups.
(03-10-2016, 02:45)cassey_fox Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 21:49)frenchchloeaw Wrote: hi girls,

i joined DP few days agon tonight i wanted to do a credit transfert but i got this message .

Your Group Manager has disabled your ability to transfer credits. Please contact them for more information.

Is it normal to have this message  when you choose the on request payement ?

please let me know ?
thanks,
Chloe

once you join a group the group manager ie colin in DP's case deals with all credits, if you want to be paid and have chosen pay on request message colin and you shall be paid, if your on daily pay you will be paid everyday without the need to message
thank you babe , i didn't know , i will email Colin then xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,696 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,840 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,386 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,458 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots