Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
You're not looking at the bigger picture here.

Colin had his group. I assume he had a certain amount of money kept away in an account for such emergencies.
I then suspect he saw this pacnet problem and decided to take this opportunity to sign up more girls.
I am also assuming he thought AW would have this issue sorted quickly. Meaning, some girls were saved and he gains more members for his group "win win".
However there was a huge risk with this, that he didn't make clear on sign up, spent a lot of time persuading girls not to get a payoneer card or sign up with paxum.
As a result an absolute tonne of girls have joined, stripping his emergency funds, DP are now running out of money, girls are not being paid and this could have been avoided if he had kept the group smaller.
This is what I have the problem with.
There was always an option for payoneer or paxum, it's not leaving anyone to starve or go hungry, it would just have been a case of sorting an alternative and holding tight.

This is my issue, this is what I assume happened and I don't think it's unreasonable or inhumane.

Just to break it down.

If colin had £1000 and 10 girls in his group.
For example if they all got paid £10 daily pay they would be paid for 10 days.
If Colin added one more girl into the mix one person is not going to get paid on the 10th day. Or everyone else will have to take a cut.
If the number of girls doubled...there would only be 5 days left of funds.

Again I urge people to take control of their money. I am not saying Colin is a bad person but you can't deny that there has potentially been a huge fuck up in judgement here and there will be certain people who will take the hit.
hi girls,

i joined DP few days agon tonight i wanted to do a credit transfert but i got this message .

Your Group Manager has disabled your ability to transfer credits. Please contact them for more information.

Is it normal to have this message when you choose the on request payement ?

please let me know ?
thanks,
Chloe
(02-10-2016, 21:49)The frenchchloeaw Wrote: hi girls,

i joined DP few days agon tonight i wanted to do a credit transfert but i got this message .

Your Group Manager has disabled your ability to transfer credits. Please contact them for more information.

Is it normal to have this message  when you choose the on request payement ?

please let me know ?
thanks,
Chloe

Hi Chloe 

I get that message but I think on the daily pay form u chose a day to be paid on request and the auto pay u on that day I believe so anyway xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • frenchchloeaw
(02-10-2016, 19:23)Helena_Bentley Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 19:08)alicia21xx Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 19:01)Helena_Bentley Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 18:55)alicia21xx Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 18:46)Helena_Bentley Wrote: ... What a weird comment. Who is waiting for their money? DP members were all paid today so...?

I'm still waiting??? So that isn't accurate
 Email him? When did you join DP? There is a large backlog still as far as I am aware. But they respond quickly to messages so I am sure if you send him an email you will figure out the mystery

I joined dailypay in June (after joining in about jan or feb of this year with an old profile) I have emailed today and no reply... I even emailed yesterday and only received a reply once I posted on this forum informing me it had only beeen 28 hours and to wait. But you know.. why should I,  somebody who has been a member of dailypay for a while (and funnily enough who still has bills to pay),  be upset that adding numerous new members has resulted in a backlog and unreplied emails. It's fine. Totally fine. Big Grin

Lol, sorry but... As someone who joined in June, you're pretty much a new member to someone like me who's been with them 4 years. So your complaint of being upset he has taken on new members is so painfully ironic, I can't put it into words. 

I will never ever understand the selfishness of women who use a service and then get pissy when other women use it too, blows my mind how self serving some people are.

Totally done with this thread, enjoy the ensuing shit fest lol

I'm pretty sure you were one of the lick asses to DP when this all kicked off saying 'oh join them they are great, you will get paid, no problem' and now you are calling someone selfish for asking why she hasn't been paid but others have. 
Is there hierarchy now into who will get their payout before who, associated with how long you have been in DP for, cos I must have missed that as a selling point when you and others and DP themselves were getting everyone to join up.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissPetite for this post:
  • del2
MP, not sure who you have me confused with but I am sure as fuck not one of your wee subs so don't speak to me like one. Funny, I remember your old profile when you were with DP and were half pleasant, clearly this whole domme persona has made you a wee bit bitchy but sure what do I know, I've me head so far up Colin I can hardly process a rational thought for myself...

I asked if she was new because if it was a new application, it may have been taking a while to process, nothing to do with anyone getting paid sooner than anyone else. That was why I asked how long... Are we done here now? Am I free to go now I have explained myself to you? Or shall I stay and we can have a little bitch fest based on whatever reason it is you have to be catty unpleasant with me.
Actually, that was unfair of me. I shouldn't have offered you a little bitch fight when I'm away to bed. I don't want to get your hopes up.

You're dismissed.

(Was that rude of me? It's just I was under the impression all us dommes were talking to each other like shit now)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • Ms Dee
I'm sorry but when you get personal like that Helena you look so pathetic, I'm actually embarrassed for you. What you have said has nothing to do with what is being questioned. You came at the girls who are opposing daily pay and what they lead girls to believe. I know that I have kept this civil and on topic yet you're insisting on making this some sort of bitch fight.

All I care about is making it known to new and vulnerable people that daily pay is not going to fix anything and that it could end up potentially far worse in the long run for those who need this money.
Like you've said, you're fine because you've got a safety net but some of these girls don't (as you've also said). You've conveniently ignored what I had said to get personal with someone else. I make a valid point and that's evident by your silence.

Honestly I don't understand how half of you on daily pay are not seeing the urgency in this. I know that if I was on daily pay I would be quite worried about the potential shit storm that may happen if say AW don't get a payment processor sorted for a month or two.
Also I would like to add, numerous people have contacted me and advised me that C4S has been unaffected, I also spoke to C4S and said they'd heard nothing like this on their end, also girls on stripper web have confirmed this. They do not use PacNet, so no idea where Colin got this info.
I'm also interested. I got the DP email (I must have joined their forum a few years ago) where it said:

Quote:C4S (clips4sale.com) will no longer payout to UK bank accounts, for all C4S
members using us, DP, we dont see any changes currently to our service, you
will still be paid as normal, nearly all sites are now in a state of
crisis, AW, MyFreeCams.com, Streamate, C4S, Chaturbate etc from the top of my head I
cant name one site that hasnt dropped the UK from their pay roll systems
(due to forces outside their control).

But C4S themselves say something different, and not only do C4S confirm this, but plenty of other girls across SW do as well. Also, Streamate are paying into UK accounts through GBT via Payoneer - a service AW does not offer.

So, DP is saying he is cheaper than Payoneer (not true), and now he said this about C4S? What on earth? Not baiting, or trying to start a fight, but I am interested in where this smoke came from if there was no fire?

Additionally, some of you newbies may not remember, but AW haven't always paid into bank accounts. They used to only do European bank transfers - bank payouts are relatively new - so there won't be total meltdown. AW existed before bank transfers and I'm sure they'll exist after.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to beauvoir for this post:
  • del2
How did aw pay before bank transfer? Just curious x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,696 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,820 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,385 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,457 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots