Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 13:51)del2 Wrote: LOL Say what you will Dave but I see someone capitalising on a crisis a mile off.

moron
I've been with Dailypay for a considerable time and they offer a very good service for a very reasonable fee.
The service operates 7 days per week, 365 days per year.

For me, entering into this business arrangement has been a very good choice.
Since joining Dailypay I have written very positive feedback of the Dailypay service on various forums, and when people have asked about my experience of the service I have always given a very positive and accurate account of my experience.

I understand and fully appreciate the amount of uncertainty and stress that people are feeling at the moment.
However, to question how Dailypay fund their business during this crisis is inappropriate. It is a private matter of the company.

For example, a person may have mainstream work in say a privately owned hotel. Would they dream of asking the owner of the hotel company how they fund the business? Would they ask if they are operating in overdraft? Would they ask if they have a commercial mortgage or bank loan? NO, NO, NO!!!

Dailypay are doing their very best in a situation that could not have been forecast.

Adultwork will also be making their very best efforts to resolve the issue.

The very worst possible scenario will be that Adultwork are unable to find a UK payment processor.
In that situation they may take the option of moving payment processing in-house.

We all have to work together and show patience.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • admin, country-gal
(02-10-2016, 13:59)BigDave Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 13:51)del2 Wrote: LOL Say what you will Dave but I see someone capitalising on a crisis a mile off.

moron

Dave, the use of that word is completely unacceptable here. I gave you a warning only a few minutes ago.

Banned.

Edit to add: As said before, we have no idea about the stories of the people behind the usernames here. Your words could do a great deal of damage mentality to the person you are targeting. There is absolutely no need to resort to name calling in these forums ever. The incidents of the previous thread and attacks towards one person in particular were downright shameful.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • del2, Mia_Fox
I was with daily pay and I too believe that the service I received was good, I don't doubt that he is under a lot of pressure. I am not doubting that, I have spoken very fondly of daily pay myself in the past.

DP did not need to go into the ins and outs of where their money comes from at all but to simply say "We have backed up funds in order to keep us afloat until this is over" , that would have sufficed and actually made it clear of the risks involved. The risks were not made clear for those who were joining up on a whim.

I believe that DP should not have jumped on this opportunity and in fact looked after the people he had on his books already. Because of the level of risk and uncertainty this would have been the sensible way to do things in my opinion. However he saw an opportunity and took a risk and has now dragged other people in with this gamble.

That's my opinion I have not told anyone not to join daily pay I have merely stated it's not necessary. I think it's extremely important to let people know of the risks involved instead of snapping people up willy nilly.

He was not transparent and that is my issue. It's nothing personal against Colin but I am not going to be silenced either.
What is the correct email to daily pay ? Thanks xx
At the end of the day non of this is AW's fault , they are not to blame for the provider they use to be investigated , its annoying but AW have tried there upmost best and still are working around the clock to fix things , they don't like this situation either , as for daily pay I personally am not using them but over the past week from comments from girls joining them they also have worked over time to get lasses there funds , even lasses whom weren't with them and joined recently have managed to get their funds, its bound to happen , if a company gets flooded unusually so then there bound to struggle under the demand but DP from what I can see have as have AW been trying their best to get things sorted , its terribly stressful money , whether you have too much or not enough its always stressful and it can be a damn shock when your so used to receiving funds to them suddenly being stopped but things will turn out ok , AW will get another ( FINGERS CROSSED/LEGS CROSSED ) FSP UK sorted as will DP get funds sorted for the gals under there care , its annoying but its a waiting game , just wait , I know its tough but you just gotta sit and wait it out , everyone is trying there best , AW and DP are both businesses too and need things up and running , talking of businesses , Payoneer , Paxum are also companys who need to make money , as much as it stinks they charge what they charge because they too need to make money , I'm not saying their rates are reasonable but it is what it is .

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AW AND DP xxxx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Blondie, English-Caroline
totally of the thread here but in any other time , situation I would have gone mad , but and I know its difficult for everyone involved but things will get sorted , if it takes two weeks it takes two weeks , there is nothing anyone can do about it , looking at another post of this thread futher up it looks like clips4sale and other sites are also affected so it isn't just AW, DP its affecting a few , its as I have said earlier sitting and waiting , I have funds waiting as I use cheques and UK FSP , so I have no choice but to wait anyway , even if I signed up to DP, paxum or payoneer I would still have to wait and accept various charges , regardless of the charges etc I would still well be waiting....I sound like a parrot now ........
gosh sorry lost count of the amount of times I said wait but that is the fact there isn't anything anyone can do and I aint saying it again , I also am NOT seeing this situation as a humourous one it isn't but we just have to see how the situation pans out , at leas this isn't happening over Christmas time , then it would be far far worse , but why should Christmas be any different , I guess i'm just trying to make it better ......

With all due respect... so what if he is!  He is a businessman after all and not a charity.  If a person is unhappy with being with DP then they need to request to leave the group and if you are not part of the group or even if you are what has it got to do with anybody as to where the money comes from that ultimately gets paid out to us DP members.  If the crisis hits the crisis hits with this current crisis Colin is doing everything he can to assist and ensure his members are paid and he is doing a bloody good job of it and kudos to him and his staff because ultimately at the end of the day it will benefit them financially, as i have stated he is a business and not a charity.

If you are not part of the group what on earth has any of DP's business got to do with you?  We are all grown ups and make our own minds up to join the group, there are the odd few silly people who obviously have far too much time on their hands who think it is "mature" to come on a thread and try and bait admin.  Grow up, if you dont have anything nice to say then refrain from saying it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • English-Caroline
Hi apart from daily pay what other ways are there to get money at the present as I'm not really clear on that. Say if I was to leave to dailypay after my upcoming payment. And I have to wait in the interim whilst adultwork sort out their bank payments would I be able to use payoneer or paxum? (Sorry I'm not clear on it as its confusing)

Thank you. ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,696 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,838 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,385 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,457 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots