Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
im sick of being bullied on this forum, ive been called retarded, thick and as well as being told what to post been accused of being a frikkin journalist im sick of the girls on here your all horrible! I was bullied at school and now getting it here-im off-cant deal with this shit
(30-09-2016, 18:21)laura20 Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 17:48)LexiMelrose Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 16:47)laura20 Wrote: Please DP can u pretty please try and get my pending transfer over ?? x

I'm sorry but can you stop posting asking for these things all the time, loads of us are waiting patiently and you're clogging up important threads. If waiting for a DP transfer, my last one took 2 days. Wait your turn x

Ill ask what i like

It's extremely selfish & inconsiderate to be making demands for your transfers to be put over, when they're in a queue and will be put over when it is your turn. In a time like this, sit, wait and let the money come in when it comes.

Read your other post though, I'm not calling you thick or anything, you're an independant business woman so clearly neither of those things. But how would you feel if someone was constantly asking your boss to put their pay through early (ie. before your place in the queue). It's not really right especially when everyones payments are slow and there are so many for them to do. All the other girls you keep asking to jump ahead of are in the same situation as you

Hope you've understood my point. Keep the thread on topic.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • 1hornylass
(30-09-2016, 18:30)laura20 Wrote: im sick of being bullied on this forum, ive been called retarded, thick and as well as being told what to post been accused of being a frikkin journalist im sick of the girls on here your all horrible! I was bullied at school and now getting it here-im off-cant deal with this shit

Ignore them hun! You have the right to ask any questions you want! It's none of their business! xx
(30-09-2016, 07:50)admin Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 00:03)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(29-09-2016, 23:34)Blondie Wrote:
(29-09-2016, 23:24)admin Wrote: Hi, transfers dated for the 27th cannot be deleted and put back on the AW balance.

Transfer after this cannot be changed to paxum, payoneer or paytoo.

There is nothing that can currently be done about this at present.

Thanks 

erm? does that mean we aren't getting the 27th's money?!
xx
Guess we just have to wait and see if AW will be able to transfer our payments. Hopefully won't be too long! Why can't they just cancel our pending payments and send our credits back to our AW accounts?? Lol xx

Hi Bella, AW have said this morning they will attempt to cancel your 27th and 4th and it may be back in your account by morning (1st Oct).

Thanks

Is this still happening?
xx
(30-09-2016, 18:30)laura20 Wrote: im sick of being bullied on this forum, ive been called retarded, thick and as well as being told what to post been accused of being a frikkin journalist im sick of the girls on here your all horrible! I was bullied at school and now getting it here-im off-cant deal with this shit

hey Laura ,
Not all girls are nasty , i never been nasty to you , i talked to u and message u before ,
so don't listen the nasty people, there are plenty of nice girls here , don t let 1 0r 2 bitter ones get to you ,
nasty people get no where in life , they are actually very sad inside .
Keep smiling and look the bright side , you got one paiement already , soon the next one ,
xx
Chloe
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to frenchchloeaw for this post:
  • country-gal
Star 
Hi all, just a quick note, name calling, bullying etc need to stop. I know this is the internet and we are able to get away with things easier but at the other end of your post there is someone reading it, we have no idea what is going on in their lives, this is a community, we are all in this together. Most of us are British here, wheres your stiff upper lip?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...Do_It!.jpg
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Blondie, Blue-Velvet, country-gal, Ms Dee, sarahxxx
(30-09-2016, 22:41)admin Wrote: Hi all, just a quick note, name calling, bullying etc need to stop. I know this is the internet and we are able to get away with things easier but at the other end of your post there is someone reading it, we have no idea what is going on in their lives, this is a community, we are all in this together. Most of us are British here, wheres your stiff upper lip?

Admin, sorry me, again, miss panicky! 
What happens IF AW don't get a processor!?
Have they definately got one in place?
x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blondie for this post:
  • country-gal, YoungMumBellaRose
(30-09-2016, 22:47)Blondie Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 22:41)admin Wrote: Hi all, just a quick note, name calling, bullying etc need to stop. I know this is the internet and we are able to get away with things easier but at the other end of your post there is someone reading it, we have no idea what is going on in their lives, this is a community, we are all in this together. Most of us are British here, wheres your stiff upper lip?

x
Well said admin! Some of the things I've read here disgust me. This is a place to help others not to belittle or Bully people! xx
Latest Update:

" Friday PM

All we can do is apologise for the fact that the five companies we are trying to open accounts with are unable to process our application and set-up our accounts in a timely manner. We were promised to be up and running by 10:30 AM and it's been a game of hide and seek ever since. Accordingly and with regret we have to advise that UK FPS payments will not be made before next week. Our efforts to get things up and running will continue through the weekend.

There will be one Payoneer, Paxum and PayToo payment run on Saturday and Sunday at 13:00 UK time, for any converted transfers that were due for payment last Tuesday.

Again we would like to apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you. We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved."

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Jade Fox, sarahxxx
(30-09-2016, 22:47)Blondie Wrote:

x

Hi, if they dont manage to get one I'll pull my socks up and be the processor for the whole site Smile

(they will definitely find one dont worry).

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,833 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 84,266 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,401 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,483 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots