Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(30-09-2016, 11:16)laura20 Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 11:08)cassey_fox Wrote: new update on AW
Friday
  • We are now in the final stages of acceptance with another adult friendly payment processor.  Subject to final confirmation and being able to provide funds to them today, we would hope to be able to process FPS today.  Still a few items to resolve, this may run into next week.

• We will get our money just sit and wait!!

What does FPS mean ? x

faster payment service I do believe Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cassey_fox for this post:
  • admin
is that the same as pending bank transfer?x
(30-09-2016, 11:32)laura20 Wrote: is that the same as pending bank transfer?x

its to do with bank transfers yes
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cassey_fox for this post:
  • Blondie
Its the bank payment service that provides payments within UK bank accounts within 2 hours rather than waiting for days to receive the funds
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SwingingMilf for this post:
  • Blondie
If I logged a payout request to my bank account at 1am (11 hour ago), do you know when this will be done? Is it just backdated requests that are messed up or is it all of them?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LiliNoir for this post:
  • Blondie
(30-09-2016, 12:35)LiliNoir Wrote: If I logged a payout request to my bank account at 1am (11 hour ago), do you know when this will be done? Is it just backdated requests that are messed up or is it all of them?

it will arrive on the date stated on the invoice which I suspect said 21st, that's if they have sorted out a payment processor by then if they havnt then it wont be arriving on the date stated on the invoice
(30-09-2016, 12:49)cassey_fox Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 12:35)LiliNoir Wrote: If I logged a payout request to my bank account at 1am (11 hour ago), do you know when this will be done? Is it just backdated requests that are messed up or is it all of them?

it will arrive on the date stated on the invoice which I suspect said 21st, that's if they have sorted out a payment processor by then if they havnt then it wont be arriving on the date stated on the invoice

Even if DailyPay (Colin) has taken control of my account & usually processes them within the day? I have a Payoneer account, can I get them to transfer it there instead?
I just emailed AW directly and they said they will be asking a reconciliation on all outstanding cheques to see which have cleared or not, they are unlikely to know until next week.

So AW are working on it, all we can do is wait until we hear more further news on this case.
(30-09-2016, 13:05)LiliNoir Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 12:49)cassey_fox Wrote:

Even if DailyPay (Colin) has taken control of my account & usually processes them within the day? I have a Payoneer account, can I get them to transfer it there instead?

how did you do a pay request if your in DP then? you cant only group manager can do transfers
Well done adult work , been stressful for you and everyone , looks like the hard work is paying off though from latest update about finding a uk bank processer , good news that . ☺
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Blondie, Cece

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,696 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,840 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,386 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,458 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots