Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(30-09-2016, 07:54)Blondie Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 07:48)admin Wrote: Hi, perfectly spot on w4r, I'll ask webmaster if he cancel the scheduled rain over the next few weeks and request it as sun shine instead. Smile

Admin.....so we DEF are gettinb our 27th's money?? 
We just don't know when?
xx

Hi, 100% on its way, we just dont know when it will arrive at the moment sorry.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(30-09-2016, 07:54)CeceUK Wrote: Will I get it refunded back to my account?

Hi, for a cheque, I would presume it would be credited back to your account or another one may be issued at some point.

AW have on the help page "It is not yet known if it will be possible to issue cheques in the future."

They will know the exact answer though.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Cece
Thank you admin
I just needed that clarifying as panic is seriously setting in!
xx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blondie for this post:
  • admin, country-gal
Well if the world was to end tomorrow i'm sure there would still be some who would worry about it , I appreciate admin that you and adultwork are doing everything you can to sort the situation out , no one , not even myself is having a go , that would be futile and wouldn't get me anywhere , I cant help worrying and fretting as a lot of us cant help it , WFR has made a very valued point and I agree totally with what she is saying but as mentioned its a worrying , stressful and unknown territory for a lot of us and worry , panic etc is bound to happen
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • admin, Blondie, sarahxxx
(30-09-2016, 07:50)admin Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 00:03)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(29-09-2016, 23:34)Blondie Wrote:
(29-09-2016, 23:24)admin Wrote: Hi, transfers dated for the 27th cannot be deleted and put back on the AW balance.

Transfer after this cannot be changed to paxum, payoneer or paytoo.

There is nothing that can currently be done about this at present.

Thanks 

erm? does that mean we aren't getting the 27th's money?!
xx
Guess we just have to wait and see if AW will be able to transfer our payments. Hopefully won't be too long! Why can't they just cancel our pending payments and send our credits back to our AW accounts?? Lol xx

Hi Bella, AW have said this morning they will attempt to cancel your 27th and 4th and it may be back in your account by morning (1st Oct).

Thanks
Aww that would be brilliant! Thanks so much! xx
Hi Admin

Sent a DP request yesterday morning, just want to make sure i sent correctly? i know you are backlogged at the moment but just wondering if you have a rough time scale for how long transactions will take from form to account just so i and others know? thanks very much
Hi, arrived ok. As it was 23hours ago it will be done today. Estimated time for all requests is 24hours.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(29-09-2016, 22:53)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(29-09-2016, 21:25)frenchchloeaw Wrote: my secong pending credits have been sent back to my aw credits ,my first pending paiment was yesterday into my payonneer account  now i am really happy , got all my money ,
so girls relax , they will sort everybody out soon x
xx
chloechloe

Can I ask how you got AW to send back your credits? x

i don t know , i just checked my account yesterday and saw they had my pending credits plus admin fees etc back to my aw credits , and the day before i have a box to tick for my first pending credits to choose to transfert to my payoneer account , i think they did that to all the non uk girls to EU girls only , i am in Germany but right now in France in Holidays that why i think after reading their updated page xx
new update on AW
Friday
  • We are now in the final stages of acceptance with another adult friendly payment processor.  Subject to final confirmation and being able to provide funds to them today, we would hope to be able to process FPS today.  Still a few items to resolve, this may run into next week.

• We will get our money just sit and wait!!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to cassey_fox for this post:
  • admin, Blondie, hestiakane
(30-09-2016, 11:08)cassey_fox Wrote: new update on AW
Friday
  • We are now in the final stages of acceptance with another adult friendly payment processor.  Subject to final confirmation and being able to provide funds to them today, we would hope to be able to process FPS today.  Still a few items to resolve, this may run into next week.

• We will get our money just sit and wait!!

What does FPS mean ? x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,696 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,839 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,386 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,458 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots