Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dailypay whatsapp. POR
I am with Natwest. Request made this morning via email and form. May I confirm I am waiting on my bank also? x
Hi, TSB and Natwest are the banks noted so far.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks hunny. xxxx
It is for the couple account UK_YoungCoupleX not my solo one, I bank with halifax xx
I've just checked the natwest website and there is maintenance scheduled for tomorrow for the app and online banking. No issues reported with payments though. Will drop them an email to let them know.....it wouldn't be the first time natwest have screwed up.
(21-01-2017, 23:08)keeleymorgan87 Wrote: I've just checked the natwest website and there is maintenance scheduled for tomorrow for the app and online banking. No issues reported with payments though. Will drop them an email to let them know.....it wouldn't be the first time natwest have screwed up.

Natwest are experiencing a few issues this weekend. Systems can be updating without any maintenance schedule being published!!

This evening, I've done a transfer from Myself (First Direct) to Myself ( Nat West) to pay a bill. Funds usually arrive in minutes, but three hours later and the money is still sitting in cyberspace. Updates and maintenance are generally always at weekends.
Still no update at my end (TSB). Will post again when it arrives x
(21-01-2017, 23:44)English-Caroline Wrote:
(21-01-2017, 23:08)keeleymorgan87 Wrote: I've just checked the natwest website and there is maintenance scheduled for tomorrow for the app and online banking. No issues reported with payments though. Will drop them an email to let them know.....it wouldn't be the first time natwest have screwed up.

Natwest are experiencing a few issues this weekend. Systems can be updating without any maintenance schedule being published!!

This evening, I've done a transfer from Myself (First Direct) to Myself ( Nat West) to pay a bill. Funds usually arrive in minutes, but three hours later and the money is still sitting in cyberspace. Updates and maintenance are generally always at weekends.

Thanks hunny. As I said this wouldn't be the first time I've had problems with Natwest. When something goes wrong with them it's never a minor issue.
Still nothing with halifax either  Dodgy xx
Hi i made a request yesterday, my credits left my account this afternoon but still nothing in my bank account. I'm with Danske bank. Normally when they leave my account there's money in my bank account within minutes, even on the weekends :/ xxx