Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dailypay whatsapp. POR
Hiya does anyone have the dailypay whatsapp details please? Made a POR yesterday and havent recieved it yet. Just wanted to make sure it went through ok xxx
Tried the skype and a ticket but no luck so far... am i going daft or is there an actual whatsapp contact for them lol xxx
I made a POR yesterday too ad haven't heard anything/been sent money. The whatsapp no is 07547 848213 let me know if you have any luck getting paid after messaging them on there  Blush xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissRyan for this post:
  • Kitty_sinn
They have taken my credits but not paid me xx
It doesn't always go through instantly. Sometimes can take about 20 mins from leaving AW account to reaching bank account
Its been 3 or 4 hours and still not poad xx
Ahh okay. Maybe something to do with being a weekend? I'm sure DP will get back to you soon x
Same thing here credits taken and no pay, have you received money yet? Xx
Hi, only these 2 mentions of no payment exist. Kittys confirmed as sent so its something in between, going to guess weekend. SO it should arrive in the morning, our part was done and anything related to the bank cannot be blamed on us. Once we hit send theres nothing we can do.

Missryan, last transfer I see was yesterday, transfer on AW done ok and bank shows it being sent off ok, again once sent, its all out of our hands but it should of arrived by now.

If there was a problem our end, we would know about it as hundreds/thousands of emails would come in instantly.

We hope funds arrive very soon but its out of our control.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Who do you two bank with? I am TSB and mine also haven't come in yet, but I'm sure they will by tomorrow or maybe once the weekend is over.