Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

smelling nice
We've not really had any trouble makers come in as yet. Worst thing we have had to deal with is a bit of over zealous advertising, but other than that... everyone that posts seems to be lubbly jubbly.
(22-07-2011, 23:31)CurvaceousKate Wrote: We've not really had any trouble makers come in as yet. Worst thing we have had to deal with is a bit of over zealous advertising, but other than that... everyone that posts seems to be lubbly jubbly.

Thats because you are a really friendly bunch and make everyone feel welcome

Oh dear I think I might be making you a bit ill now with all this praise

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

just a matter of watching all the time had a couple of people trying to stir things but they were dealt with
(22-07-2011, 23:31)CurvaceousKate Wrote: We've not really had any trouble makers come in as yet. Worst thing we have had to deal with is a bit of over zealous advertising, but other than that... everyone that posts seems to be lubbly jubbly.

If over zealous advertising is the worst aspect you have to deal with, then you will have done really well. Keep up the good work Ladies Big Grin
I like the smell of talc. Big Grin
smells ok DS but doesnt taste ok
(23-07-2011, 11:46)darkstranger Wrote: I like the smell of talc. Big Grin

I have a bottle in my bathroom from when my parents came to stay. Come over any time!
Can you splosh with talc? Maybe talc play combined with a feather pillow fight could be called Wheezing. What do you think?
(23-07-2011, 06:04)monty69 Wrote:

If over zealous advertising is the worst aspect you have to deal with, then you will have done really well. Keep up the good work Ladies Big Grin

not just that there have been a few other things that have got sorted
(23-07-2011, 13:28)SassyAnn Wrote:
(23-07-2011, 11:46)darkstranger Wrote: I like the smell of talc. Big Grin

I have a bottle in my bathroom from when my parents came to stay. Come over any time!
Can you splosh with talc? Maybe talc play combined with a feather pillow fight could be called Wheezing. What do you think?

Sounds like fun ;D I quite fancy one of those nuru massages which sounds like fun
I quite fancy the marble bathroom, airbed, jacuzzi and rain showers that go with them.
I've done a variation on nuru-ish massage.... only using strawberries. They were very slippery - I almost slipped off the bed. Luckily I had some strong hands to catch me!