Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

smelling nice
what sort of guy or girl are u, what do u like to wear at a booking or have the other wear

perfume - can be too overpowering
aftershave - can be too overpowering
bodyspray - which really should only be used underarms
anti perspirant - strictly underarms, too many make the mistake of spraying it everywhere
natural - none of the above
I try to be as close to scent free as possible with probably just a residual smell from a decent quality shower jel/gel (however it is spelt)

I would be horrified by a girl with perfume on at a booking.
(16-07-2011, 22:32)jayzee77 Wrote: I'm really funny with smells! I can't stand some perfumes they give me a headache.
Fine with just a hint of mild perfume or deodorant.
My first guy had aftershave or something on, but it gave me a headache and I could still smell it on me two days after he had gone! Even after showering.
I used to suffer with migraines a lot and strong smells would trigger item or make them worse.

I was exactly the same JZ, although a lot better since I've been taking anti-migraine medication. I can't stand those room deodorants and most perfumes make me heave. I always avoid the perfume sections of stores or try and get through really quickly.

I do like a nice subtle aftershave though!
prefer them freshly washed & dried nothing more annoying than a guy who doesnt dry himself right after a shower
Boy can we men dry ourselves, every little crack.
At least we dry ourselves and don't just sit around in a towel. Huh
How do you do that, aren't they damp and cold?
must be a thing with scottish men then, that come out dripping wet, wet footprints everywhere
Ahhh, well, footprints I have on occasion been guilty of.

As for smelling nice, I just tend to do one spray on my trousers or only ever on my legs, depending on shower status. Terre D'Hermes or a selection of Creeds as staple scents.
My son does that lolo. He's done it so often the bath rug has started to go moldy from being sodden. I need to replace it with something that doesn't mind being wet.
I love a subtle Nivea for men sensitive deodorant and a shower every day. I am one of the few who realise that no matter how nice a deodorant smells it will not make up for having a shower/bath.....
(17-07-2011, 08:56)CurvaceousKate Wrote: My son does that lolo. He's done it so often the bath rug has started to go moldy from being sodden. I need to replace it with something that doesn't mind being wet.

yep Kate, also I tell them if they don't dry their bods right I will do it for them