Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

smelling nice
Nodding my head in agreement with Monty.
Latest news ref my daughter - apparently she is going to move out to Portugal to live with her Mother and Stepfather. They are missing her dreadfully! This would be the same Mother who told her that she couldnt come with them when they moved out there 2 years ago.

Am I bothered?? Sadly, I am not as she has really done my head in. Callous bugger aren't I!!
had the same with OH daughter where her mother & that told her that day they were leaving the country, she had no where to go, now she has been out there for 2 yr
I guess I have got so frustrated with my daughter, so that I am almost counting the days to when she goes. I may have chucked her out of my house, but she has managed to wheedle her way into my mother's house (despite my warning my mother) and now my mother wants her out too.

Bit sad really.
def, is she a bit of a tearaway, dont think your mother needs that
(19-07-2011, 18:04)lolo Wrote: def, is she a bit of a tearaway, dont think your mother needs that

She isnt a tearaway as such - might be better if she was. No she is a lazy slob who doesnt like to be clean and who seems to have had one aim in life, to get pregnant. Without being unkind, she hasnt even been able to manage that (and I havent been able to find out why not as she wont tell me) which is good in one way, sad in another.
(19-07-2011, 18:11)monty69 Wrote: She isnt a tearaway as such - might be better if she was. No she is a lazy slob who doesnt like to be clean and who seems to have had one aim in life, to get pregnant. Without being unkind, she hasnt even been able to manage that (and I havent been able to find out why not as she wont tell me) which is good in one way, sad in another.

having my own son when i was very young, i dont understand why others dont want to live their life a good bit before going down that route, i find it sad when teenagers just want to get pregnant
The thing is with children is that love is unconditional. I've spent my entire life loving my Dad and he has never been there for me.

She sounds like she has some hefty growing up to do and going out to Portugal might help her do that. Sometimes all you can do is love them and hope that one day they hear the words you have said years before and they finally make sense.

It sounds like you have done the best you can and don't feel guilty, because I can tell by the way you speak you love her regardless and just want more for her than she wants for herself. Hopefully one day she will surprise you and give you what you want x
She is under the impression that she could get a place if she had a baby and nothing I could say would change her thought process on that.
that is the mentality up here, kate's right portugal might give her a bit of a shake, that she would appreciate u more