Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

smelling nice
(17-07-2011, 16:05)lolo Wrote:
(17-07-2011, 08:56)CurvaceousKate Wrote: My son does that lolo. He's done it so often the bath rug has started to go moldy from being sodden. I need to replace it with something that doesn't mind being wet.

yep Kate, also I tell them if they don't dry their bods right I will do it for them

I had one the other day who came out very dry from the shower and I told him that he had post the lolo challenge and that you would have been most please with him lol. He probably thought I was a real nutter lol.
If we're having a shower together, I dry them and I get them to dry me. It's fun - and you can get them really dry!
(17-07-2011, 20:09)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(17-07-2011, 16:05)lolo Wrote:
(17-07-2011, 08:56)CurvaceousKate Wrote: My son does that lolo. He's done it so often the bath rug has started to go moldy from being sodden. I need to replace it with something that doesn't mind being wet.

yep Kate, also I tell them if they don't dry their bods right I will do it for them

I had one the other day who came out very dry from the shower and I told him that he had post the lolo challenge and that you would have been most please with him lol. He probably thought I was a real nutter lol.

prob be saying what the hell are u talking about lol

He did look at me like I was a numpty lol, so I decided to change tac and kissed him. That seemed to do the trick Smile
had one this afternoon his before shower he dried his shower after I don't think he even touched a towel as u could see his tshirt was all damp after he pulled it on
Yuk!
Had one who mucked about with control .in he went out he came doing war dance .would have warned him but he knew what he was doing . still red patch's went in the end lol
lol
(17-07-2011, 02:14)lolo Wrote: must be a thing with scottish men then, that come out dripping wet, wet footprints everywhere

Not just Scottish men Lolo - some ladies are guilty as well and certainly my teenage daughter was awful for that sort of thing. I get a little OCD about it and try and dry as much of myself as possible before getting out of the shower. The mat then stays clean and reasonably dry. Another thing is hanging the bath mat up after, not leaving it on the floor as this does my head in Angry

Folding towels after use is the other issue - why is it that teenagers assume that, if the towel is left in a ball, or just chucked on the floor it miraculously dries itself! You very soon get a horrible stench - phew!!!
(18-07-2011, 18:20)monty69 Wrote:
(17-07-2011, 02:14)lolo Wrote: must be a thing with scottish men then, that come out dripping wet, wet footprints everywhere

Not just Scottish men Lolo - some ladies are guilty as well and certainly my teenage daughter was awful for that sort of thing. I get a little OCD about it and try and dry as much of myself as possible before getting out of the shower. The mat then stays clean and reasonably dry. Another thing is hanging the bath mat up after, not leaving it on the floor as this does my head in Angry

Folding towels after use is the other issue - why is it that teenagers assume that, if the towel is left in a ball, or just chucked on the floor it miraculously dries itself! You very soon get a horrible stench - phew!!!

oh im def with u on that one monty does my head in