Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily pay
(08-12-2016, 00:24)admin Wrote: Hi,

Youngmum - switching between auto dp and on request will stop auto payments being made yes.

Lulasmith - first pay sent (its first pay as its a new service), delay is due to the long process of switching an account from one to the other, its not overly recommended due to the time frame of it. It goes through minimum of 4 people in back end work before being able to complete it and has to be actioned by AW themselves.

Thanks
Hi , i haven't had any emails confirming i've been switched over to Pay on request. That's why i was wondering why i never received any funds in my account yesterday, the credits i made on 6th December. Will i still receive those ok? They have been taken out of my Aw account. Thanks xx
(08-12-2016, 00:24)admin Wrote: Hi,

Youngmum - switching between auto dp and on request will stop auto payments being made yes.

Lulasmith - first pay sent (its first pay as its a new service), delay is due to the long process of switching an account from one to the other, its not overly recommended due to the time frame of it. It goes through minimum of 4 people in back end work before being able to complete it and has to be actioned by AW themselves.

Thanks

Hi there i received yesterday's earnings ok, thank you. Still waiting on my earnings i made on 6th December? When will i receive those? Thanks x
Ahh i'm so confused! lol I've been told i'm on pay on request now but i never requested my money i made today to be sent to my bank account but it has been and i've still yet to receive my earnings i made on 6th December. Can admin please get back to me and let me know what's going on? I think there's just been a mix up. Thanks xx
Yea sounds like it.I am POR and havent had any issues this week ..........x
Hi, should all be up to date now.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
All sorted! Thank you! Smile xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • admin
i urgently need to leave the daily pay group
im hoping its not going to be difficult
has anyone got any experience with this?
i need to do it asap
nothing wrong with them they are great!
just the new company im working for want to manage me fully...
Hi admin,

No pay yet today? 

C x
Hi,

Michelle - all sorted now.
Clara - I believe there was a delay on that day.

Whatsapp contact here now http://www.dailypayservice.com/forum/vie...f=4&t=2452

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4