Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily pay
Hi is there a delay in sending payments today?
I'm on the daily pay option but i'm being transferred over to POR. Will this affect me receiving my money today? I've checked and all my credits have left my account. Thanks x
i am too not have payment still today
(07-12-2016, 16:50)amber111 Wrote: i am too not have payment   still today

I normally receive my payment before 1pm. Still nothing Sad x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • amber111
i am got money 2 minutes ago.  in their site written what they doing payments     every day untill 5 p. m. left   50 minutes. hope whats   they will  send yours money too   very  soon
yes. i noticed it too. early they sent money more early every . but last days they send more later
So do they stop sending payments at 5pm? I haven't received anything today Sad xx
That was posted in 2014 iv been waiting for payment since 30th Nov!!
that post was about always so as wrote what each day
they can do payments and after 5 pm i think. when they very busy and cannot do all untill 5 pm they send and later 5 pm so as i remember once they even sent me payment in night maybe it was in 1-2 a m
Hi,

Youngmum - switching between auto dp and on request will stop auto payments being made yes.

Lulasmith - first pay sent (its first pay as its a new service), delay is due to the long process of switching an account from one to the other, its not overly recommended due to the time frame of it. It goes through minimum of 4 people in back end work before being able to complete it and has to be actioned by AW themselves.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4