Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

is it me or is adultwork been dead over the weekend
From this side of the fence it certainly has been quiet. I am more interested in actual meets than cam sessions, but I have noticed that girls whom I e-mail and show an interest either (a) don't bother to respond, (b) ask you to confirm your mobile and call, then don't pick up and © state their availability on a certain date then state that certain date is now not available. I understand this is a business, and have no issue with that, but it does become frustrating. Also - why do I receive flirts from the opposite end of the country? I mean, come on, Devon ??? FFS, does someone think I will drive to Devon for an appointment, from the Midlands?
(30-11-2016, 12:36)Jeansman Wrote: From this side of the fence it certainly has been quiet. I am more interested in actual meets than cam sessions, but I have noticed that girls whom I e-mail and show an interest either (a) don't bother to respond, (b) ask you to confirm your mobile and call, then don't pick up and © state their availability on a certain date then state that certain date is now not available. I understand this is a business, and have no issue with that, but it does become frustrating. Also - why do I receive flirts from the opposite end of the country? I mean, come on, Devon ??? FFS, does someone think I will drive to Devon for an appointment, from the Midlands?

You might. I've had someone travel from Italy to visit me for an overnight appointment, but that was his own decision; no hard sell required.
(30-11-2016, 20:08)Ana_X Wrote:
(30-11-2016, 12:36)Jeansman Wrote: From this side of the fence it certainly has been quiet. I am more interested in actual meets than cam sessions, but I have noticed that girls whom I e-mail and show an interest either (a) don't bother to respond, (b) ask you to confirm your mobile and call, then don't pick up and © state their availability on a certain date then state that certain date is now not available. I understand this is a business, and have no issue with that, but it does become frustrating. Also - why do I receive flirts from the opposite end of the country? I mean, come on, Devon ??? FFS, does someone think I will drive to Devon for an appointment, from the Midlands?

You might. I've had someone travel from Italy to visit me for an overnight appointment, but that was his own decision; no hard sell required.

Then he is a very dedicated guy and you must be very good at your profession.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SO DEAD ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes surprisingly quiet Saturday ... let's hope it picks up , mind you always does !
I've actually been very busy this week. Taken a fair few skype bookings and have been using FV - with a no nonsense approach - been very well received!
that's great news , fingers crossed!
(04-12-2016, 15:00)mistresscristal Wrote: I've actually been very busy this week. Taken a fair few skype bookings and have been using FV - with a no nonsense approach - been very well received!

What is VF?
Free view,having her free chat on...........x
I have to say if yesterday was okay ish given circumstances today is oh gosh ... a Monday I guess says I with an ounce of sarcasm ! roll on busy days!